the Rift

darkness, darkness..

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle

A song disrupted her in the darkness of the night. A melody of anger and inquiry, and she allowed the liquid
of her laughter to dry to eerie silence. It came from the mists, it came as familiar feminine notes in her harks.
And it asked her who she was. Hah... hah hah... AAH HAH HAH HAH.
The laughter is back. It bubbles from her throat as her hooves bring her across the Earth, her frame sways back
and forth and the giggles continue to erupt. Who is she? Who is she! A most curious question. Who, is she? Is she herself?
Or is she someone else, and she is observing herself? Is she a heroine, a villain? A murderer, a scoundrel?

Her frame falls as ink into the mist which is paper, but it does not spread across the pages.
The voice is not far, the voice is close by, not out of the drenching fog's yet.
She sees it, she sees her, the lover of Zeus and the mother of Apollo. The dark Jaguar
has grown, though he is still young. Little growls rumble from it's throat,
and she shakes her dome to throw away the tears left from her crazed, lilting
giggles.
Her lyrics do spread, however, ink that is sweet to the taste and poison to
the blood.
"I am here, Leto. I do not know who I am, the divine's however.."
A grin slides across her maw, moisture has begun to gather
and grow upon her apparel.
The fog separates them for but a few seconds, shifting with the wind, and for a moment
she sees but a shadow. They are but spectral in the night.

"Come with me, Leto. The divines have created a blessed land free of this cursed
fog not but a few fox-lengths from our location."

And as the shadows, she fades back towards where she came, trusting Leto to follow her. No more words are given,
no more whispers, no proper greeting, and yet perhaps more webs will spin when Leto has seen the land of the fiery orange ghouls.
A gentle blowing of the wind continues, pressing against her harks. It is cool, welcomed.
The grin turns into a small smile as she breaks through the fog, and her pillars
bring her to a abrupt halt.
She observes the land with hunger at what must be found in the shadows. A gift? A secret?
What possibilities await!

BLUSL
CREDITS
tagged: @[Delinne]

Messages In This Thread
darkness, darkness.. - by Circuta - 10-10-2013, 04:53 AM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Delinne - 10-10-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Circuta - 10-11-2013, 04:41 AM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Circuta - 10-14-2013, 03:47 AM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Delinne - 10-15-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Circuta - 10-21-2013, 03:05 AM