[OPEN] I Worship You [ God of The Sun ]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
h a r m o n y
let the God's lead us to harmony...
{ " Speak " , thinking, quoting, walking }

Do I dare? Should I? It seems as if I have been waiting at the edge of my seat for so long to at least try and speak with one of the God's, or maybe the one I look up to the most, The Sun God. But chances are slim, I must keep this in the back of my mind. Although I am excited, I must force myself to remain polite, and have good composure. This is where the God's that I worship are most seen. Where you can ask them questions, and pray to their shrines. The old statues that have been weathered, but still remain for us to bow down to. I have been hoping I could make time to come here, and now I have. Abishia is with Antheia, and my thoughts linger everywhere but do not stop to worry about my child. She is safe. Now is my time.

I follow the narrow path, a blue eerie light surrounding my bodice and leading my way through the odd place. With every step I feel my muscles flexing with great strength, but I know I will soon tire. The blue light that seems to drown makes it look as if I am glowing, or my white spots anyway. I look down, my deep blue pools studying the Earth as I push myself to keep going. Twinges of nervousness grip my belly, causing me to worry about if this was the right thing. The God's... So mighty and beautiful. So important... Will they notice me? I hope so. I have been praying to them ever since I have arrived here, and now is the time to do it properly. My painted frame walks the path that is slowly sloping upward. I must be close... Nervousness grips my stomach once again, but I push the feeling away, and it is soon replaced by excitement. It would mean the world... My life would be complete.

I soon reach the ledge, my nostrils flaring. I take a look around, and analyze each statue on its own. I have been told of them before. The Time God, his statue ripped in two, only one half remaining, the other lying somewhere else. The Moon Goddess, the one I had encountered before, the one with sheer beauty and kind words. Her shrine seems to have been battered by the wind for thousands of seasons. I can see there used to be symbols on the broken up statue, but they are dimmed and almost transparent. I move my head to look at the others'. The next shrine I lay my orbs on is one covered in glowing blue flowers, giving off an eerie light like the rest of my surroundings. The statue is also lined with multiple thin, intricate lines; it seems as if one with a skilled hand has drawn them on. Taking a step back, I notice I have not taken note on what The Sun God's shrine looks like. With a wide smile, I lay my pools on yet another shrine, it is smudged, the statue itself has changed hue from the other's, blackened with something... But I do not know what.

I take a step back so I can look at all the shrines, a large smile playing on my kissers as I imagine all the God's standing in there places. In respect, I bow, my left front knee on the soil, and my right stretched out in front of me. My dome is tucked between them. My locks have tangled with the movement, the length would usually frustrate me, but I am too overwhelmed with bliss to notice. I raise my head to speak, but do not change my stance. I my orbs rest on the shrine of the Sun God as I do so.

" God of The Sun. I have rejoiced your return. You have brought hope back into my heart and warmed my cold and shivering bodice. You are great, you are mighty. I have worshipped you for so long, always wishing to meet you. But I only ask this if you are willing. I respect you, and wish only to please you. "

My try not let my voice crack as I talk in a soft tone. My loud voice rings throughout the land, and I quiver, hoping no one else noticed me, but then again, they can go right ahead and know I am here. I am proud I have finally came here to ask The God of The Sun my question. I only wish for a moment of his precious time, but if he does not agree, I shall bow down to him once again and tell him thank you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make my travels here. Also, that I will never stop worshipping him, and that I will come back in a few years, only to ask once again.

" God of The Sun, I wish to ask you a question. "

I hope I am doing everything right... My heart beat quickens with every moment...

{ She has come to ask if she may quest for a companion (: I have been planning to do this for awhile :D }

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
An unpleasantly warm pulse of light seems to permeate from the shrine. The new grasses that have grown seemed to wither and die at its touch.

The gods are not pleased with your request.