the Rift

[PLAGUE] I promise this is personal

Isowyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 33ddqua.png]
Right now
I hope this makes you nervous

Deep long breaths are what carried the mare through the threshold. It was an eerie place, or so it seemed to her, she was not quite sure of what to make of this place just yet. It all came in waves to her. She had heard stories of winged creatures here, and others without horns, the thought of it disgusted her but she could not act on it, no, not yet. She needed to find a home.

A voice caught the mares attention as her white eyes shot to fall upon a male. His brindle coloring pleased her, but her eyes quickly fell to the strange creature at his side. He stood on all fours, just as these two did, but he was not of the horse type. She took a step closer tying to examine him. The mare was not really one to show fear in any type of situation.

The male welcomed her and asked her a simple question. She looked at the two horns that sat upon his head and she nodded. "Salute friend. I indeed come here searching for refuge, but tell me, what is your home like?" she asked slowly pacing back and forth. She was not going to leave with this brute so easily unless he offered her exactly what she needed. Sure the mare was picky, but not in an unreasonable way. And lets admit, she had some traits that any herd would want, or so the slightly egotistical mare thought. In her mind, if something did not revolve around her or feed her ego, than what was the point of it?

talk talk talk, walk walk walk
Notes: Eeep sorry bout that!
269 words

Messages In This Thread
[PLAGUE] I promise this is personal - by Isowyn - 10-10-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] I promise this is personal - by Isowyn - 10-20-2013, 02:51 PM