the Rift

[PRIVATE] I only want you to see, my favorite part of me [Belial - image warning]

October Posts: 40
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hh :: 6.5 years
Blu

I don't know this place, this frozen wasteland. I was told not to go beyond the Arch and the Steppe, but the world does not have its names and lines posted for all to see and it certainly does not respond when I ask. I don't recognize that I have passed into the Steppe, or that I waltz near the Aurora Basin, a herd largely unknown and ignored by myself. I just head north, figuring it can't get any colder than I already feel and curious to see just what pit of Hell I'm forced to crawl around in.

I've heard it said that Hell is not the place of fire and brimstone we so often consider it to be, but instead an icy palace of misery and dread that collects in every icicle until it grows heavy enough and then breaks off to spear the skulls of the damned below. I can see how an eternal chill can be worse than a ring of fire, though burning is such a dramatically appealing demise that I prefer that scene to rest my head on at night.

Perhaps I just want visions of warmth dancing across my dreams.

I glance up at the Tall Sun longingly. I can feel his touch cast down upon me, but it does not fry between my flesh and bone as I crave. I can't imagine this place in the darkest of seasons, so I don't bother trying. Instead my thoughts dwell on the bloodied mare that barrs my freedom, or more accurately, that I let contain me. She speaks of greatness, a similar goal I share, but for different reasons and with a different name on my lips. Still, perhaps she can set before me a path worth walking down, ideally one lined with her bones so that every step I take will have that exciting crunch.

I smile, producing a crunch of my own as I yank the stem of a mountain flower and grind it against my cheek. It must have been a strong thing to last out here, its life so very precious - somehow that desperation to survive makes its flavor all the sweeter.
I lick my lips, hungry for more.

Hungry for something flowers cannot provide.

I continue to think of Adrixaura dying, my patience sure to be rewarded if I can continue to hold onto it. I still quiver with a quiet rage when i think of her calling herself a goddess though. demonKing my mind whispers feebly - she does not know him, else she would not say such blasphemous things. Yet who's fault is her ignorance?

Mine. I know this with a hollow finality.

I have failed my father, my king, my god. I have not done the work he created me for, raised me for, loved me for. Will he love me still, knowing my failures?
My pulse races with an anxious fear. Crazed I begin to pummel the earth with my hooves, the ache of the impact humming up my bones and singing into my sinew a cruel reminder of my mortality. Every day I waste seeps out through my living corpse and spills into the air, lost and ruined. Now, now, now.

I scream, a shattering sound that rattles the air and dries out my throat. Exhausted, I stumble away from the grave I've dug. Sweat makes my dark hide darker and steams in the cold kiss of this winter world. I'm smiling though laughing even, as I behold the find of my archaeological dig. Where flowers live often something has died, their stems pulling out the nutrients, especially in this apocalyptic land.

"Rise" I whisper to my prize.
The bones respond with a click and a clack, a twist and a snap. They are good bones, not too decayed yet, and I makes my mouth water with anticipation.
From the hole in the ground the caribou rises. Its head lifts like a frightened, cautious thing, peeking over the rim of snow with hollowed sockets. I grin, my lips all squirming with delight. "Don't be afraid" I coax with a mother's sweetness. It shudders, but responds, front feet scrabbling for purchase. It can't catch hold though, it's still too buried.

"I understand, my sweet," I murmur, closing the distance between us. Its pale head rests against my knee and I imagine that its weeping. I want to weep too, but my tears would be pricked from joy.
In a swift motion I cast my foreleg through its neck. The head falls clean off, a single vertebrae still attached. The neck tumbles apart with a symphony of sound, clattering back into its grave which already the wind is working to blow snow and dirt back over.

I drop my muzzle to the skull, nosing it gently, my breath stroking it with warm clouds. It tilts itself in the ice, turning to look at me. I smile one last time, then crush it underhoof.
It splinters satisfactorily, breaking apart the true piece I wanted. The eyes sink in and the cheeks bust, but the antlers from this old male, such is their many prongs, remain whole and pure, only slightly jagged and uneven near the bottom where an oval bit of the skull remains. I lower my pill and slip on the crown of crowns, securing it in place by tangling it in my mane and pressing it against the skin between my ears. My blood drips faintly over my eyes, but in drying will serve as an adhesive. Given more time my skin will regrow around it and there it will stay.

"Look at me now father, how alike we are. You wore the face of death and I wear the crown. If you are my god, let me be your queen..."

I sigh with deep want, a need that fills my loins with fire. My estrus begs me to urinate, and so the golden flow splashes against the demolished skull. The relief of the pent up pressure lets slip a groan from my lips, but it will return again all too soon.

I turn to walk away, my hips holding a certain sashay as each stride pulses heat in my groin. Heady, I slide deeper into this frozen hell.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I keep stepping on the vein
That keeps my lifeline flowing through

O ctober

@[Belial]
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Belial Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
charks
Demonchild skulks on the slope of the world, his hooves tearing crags into ice and decay. In the wake of his victory comes the fall from his high; brought low by an experience of the highest ecstasy, he has lost his purpose and humor and way. The brute came home in a glorious blaze, only to be snuffed by the ignorance of his peers, blatant disregard and a lack of the awe the son of Seraphs knew to be his. He had prevailed, but his fellows had lost, and so Belial's triumph rang hollow and meaningless, and the joy of blood had quickly lost its copper gleam.

And so he leaves the Basin and wanders north, wondering if the curve of the earth will lead him to heaven, closer to the gods and his ancestor's abode. If he reaches the heights will he thunder back down, leap off the cliff at the end of the world and fall himself falling straight down to hell? The idea has appeal which he cannot deny, a stirring of bright and snarling desire spiraling dangerously at the base of his loins. Will he again feel the rush, the thrill, the swift delight of triumph and success? Will he find that high as the air rages past, rushing through his ears? Will he slay an angel and lay her corpse to waste, painting the mountain with blood and feathers and oh-so-mortal screams of pain?

The demon's pulse quickens and his breath grows harsh. Gargantuan hooves rend earth from its abode, sending clouds of ice and snow flying as he thunders through the steppe. He is running before he knows to stop, flying on legs of onyx to a peak of victory and pristine perfection, going somewhere he knows not for a purpose he cannot doubt. His muscles rip a perfect rhythm, his lungs work with fervor to support the blood that burns his veins. He is a god, he is a devil, he is a legend, he is invincible.

He stops.

She is ebony on the ivory sky, a crown of horns and the scent of lust carried heavily by the polar winds. He did not see the creature rise before her, but as he approaches he can smell the blood, and the yellow tint of bones that sprawl before her in a decadent display of power runs a shiver of delight through the demon's spine. The devil is not quiet as he approaches from behind, mahogany form held tight with excitement, great skull cracked in the semblance of a grin, and she turns on cue to face his gaze, and he stops in his track and exhales hard, his whitewashed face a mask of something dark and primal and deadly.

"Run, Queen of Death," the demon snarls, and there's a threat therein, and a promise, and a need. "Run, and I'll catch you, and you'll know the touch of a demon."
Belial the Demonchild
Even the devil was once an angel

image credits
table by whit

October Posts: 40
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hh :: 6.5 years
Blu

His voice shudders behind me like the warm exhaust from a machine, a comfort in this decaying pit of frost. It's all my power to resist sinking into him then and there. So greedy is my want of hellfire I consider the idea of skinning him and donning his still steaming flesh like a blanket. The thoughts disperses as quickly as it came though, my other needs pounding furiously against the door of my consciousness. His aroma drifts between my nares and issues a wiggling of my lips as the excitement crawls through them like a worm pushing the fresh dirt of a grave.

He speaks again and I visibly shudder, my lust winding me up like a tightened pig dick. I fight the urge to laugh and instead bolt off into the snow, doing as he bids like some hollow marionette. I would gladly be hollow for him.

My glance across the slope of my shoulders told me enough that I liked what beast had come upon me. Patterned in a bold and rich red, yet stained in face of bone, then speared through poll with swords and hung, I'm sure, with a fifth of a different head. He fulfilled all my fantasies of decay and might - what luck to find a Demon in this wasteland.
Perhaps it truly was hell after all. I ought to consider abandoning my dimly lit woods and taking up residence in the halls of the icicles. Wolves were built for snow too, weren't they?

I howled as I ran. It was an echoing whinny, high and thin with the moan of my needs as I barreled down the track towards my desires. The joy over took me and playfully I threw out a buck with a wash of snow, tossing my head but barely as the antler weight was new and its placement still delicate.

If he could catch me, then he would truly worthy, and I would birth the wretched spawn that would be a world eater.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I keep stepping on the vein
That keeps my lifeline flowing through

O ctober

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.