the Rift

an old soldier [open]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
Cypress took a deep breath as a mare in the shadows had identified herself."I'm Lena of the Aurora Basin. Welcome to Helovia."The words came tumbling out of the mares mouth softly. The soft and relaxed words of the stallion came rumbling out, a few moments later."Lena. Cypress. My name is Vladic".The companion of this unicorn, Lena, It looked unpredictable and scary to the young filly, who didn't know anything about it or what it was. Swallowing her fear Cypress forced a smile at the thing, then turned away quickly. For she was too scared it would look into her light green eyes, and rip her soul."Who are you? Is there something you seek here?"Lena's voice broke into her scared and wretched thoughts of the companion.

"I seek an end to my wandering, if such a thing exists" The stallion, Vladic said. To Cypress he looked strikingly familiar. His curled horn and scars..."Miss Lena, if I may, I have never seen such a creature like your companion. Enlighten me to what it is?” Vladic's lyrics cut her thoughts short, as they had changed them as well. What would the companion be? Was it a bear? Cypress had heard stories about bears, but had never seen one. They were big and furry, their eyes glowing with hate. Her mother had mostly told the stories of scary things, as well as some of her favorite stories. Sighing Cypress noticed something moving in the shadows, but didn't mention it. She didn't want it to be just a squirrel and look like a fool, because she was scared of it. But she was. But she was scared of the shadows, afraid of what would jump out. But all that appeared first was a grey dappled nose and head of a stallion. His muscles rippled under his fine smooth coat. His mane was wavy as was his tail, look and a dark, and light shade of grey. Even though he looked nothing like the others, he was unique. That what her mother had always told her. She was unique in her very own way.

Hello and Welcome! I am Ciceron of the Windtossed Foothills, it is nice to meet you all." The grey stallion, now Cypres knew him of the name Ciceron, was introducing himself with a quick gaze over all of them."Is there anything I could do to assist anyone? If it is a home you seek may I recommend the sanctuary of the Foothills. I would be more than happy to show you around should you wish." His voice stopped and Cypress took what he had said in. "The Foothills?" Cypress asked her voice questioning and a puzzled look on her face, her head tilting slightly so when Ciceron looked at her he would know she was confused.

Since Cypress had found this new land she had thought of it as scary and different, very different from the other lands she had crossed and sought. It was wonderful here, there were other horses, clearly friendly and nice. But Cypress knew that there had to be a bad guy, her father had taught her that when she was a month old. There was always a villain, a bad guy out there who wanted to kill you. So Cypress still was sure to look out for that.

wordcount:557
ooc: Longest post yet! :D I hope you like it!
tags:@[Vladic] @[Lena] @[Ciceron]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
an old soldier [open] - by Vladic - 10-11-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Cypress - 10-12-2013, 03:24 AM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Lena - 10-12-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Vladic - 10-13-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Ciceron - 10-13-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Cypress - 10-14-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Lena - 10-15-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Vladic - 10-21-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Ciceron - 10-21-2013, 08:04 PM