the Rift

an old soldier [open]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Meeting each gaze in return for their names he nodded politely pleased that they were a pleasant bunch of equine that he had came upon. Both Vladic and Lena were respectable and polite and he found himself wondering of their pasts, what stories they must be able to tell of their lives, the things that they were able to see. This was one of his attributes that had not faded as he grew, he always loved to hear what others had to share if they were willing. As a colt he could remember wandering around the herd begging to talk to anyone just to hear what stories they could share, as he matured he knew better than to probe certain aspects as not all stories had a happy ending. Watching Cypress respond to the others as they talked he found himself rather drawn to her sweet nature, yes she was nervous but who in the right mind wouldn't be surrounded by a bunch of strangers.

Confusion lit up the fae's face at the mention of his home and he couldn't help the soft smile that came as a response. There was something about her that was different compared to the others and he felt the need to reach out to her and show her that things were not as bad as she feared. Lena's offer was similar to that of his own, it would be interesting to see which way they would turn after all was said and done. However, I come from a land where war was it’s lifeblood and I seek a life away from that. If you know them, I would wish to know of your lands views of such

The stallion's words echoed his war stricken past explaining the many battle scars that stood out along his pelt. He could understand the need to want something other than that of war and destruction, despite in his advanced age he would easily be able to take out many top warriors today. " I cannot speak for the other herds of Helovia but I can vouch for the Foothills. I have not been with the herd for many months as some have but I can assure you that our leader is not out for blood. Apollo seems to have the welfare of our family close to his heart making sure that everyone is taken care of." He commented thinking back to the few times he had been able to meet with Apollo since his arrival. Nothing about the herd seemed to indicate that war was a constant threat, this is what he liked about the Foothills.

"Everyone in the Foothills are very welcoming and the lands offer much to us all. I believe that you would enjoy it there Cypress but that is your choice to make, I do not want you to feel forced one way or another. Just know that you are more then welcome to accompany me should either of you wish." He finished meeting Vladic's eyes calmly for a brief second before reaching out to gently nudge Cypress's shoulder hoping to reassure her. Silently he hoped that she would choose to accompany him so he might take the chance to get to know her better, but knew better than to try and push her to make the choice. Lowering his cranium he watched with fascination as Lena's kitsune, Imogen danced around showing off for her audience. She was a cute little creature this much he had to admit, maybe one day he would be fortunate enough to find a companion. Until that happened he would still remain searching for his greater purpose.

tags: @[Lena], @[Cypress], @[Vladic]
muse: good
notes: none

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
an old soldier [open] - by Vladic - 10-11-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Cypress - 10-12-2013, 03:24 AM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Lena - 10-12-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Vladic - 10-13-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Ciceron - 10-13-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Cypress - 10-14-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Lena - 10-15-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Vladic - 10-21-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Ciceron - 10-21-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Cypress - 10-23-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Lena - 10-24-2013, 04:53 PM