the Rift

an old soldier [open]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Listening intently to each party before him it soon became clear which way everyone was tending to lean. His disappointment that young Cypress would not be accompanying them back home was there but skillfully concealed behind a mask of utmost patience and understanding. He had hoped that the filly might join them but alas not all things could work out to ones favor over another. He did respect her decision to not want to settle down for a herd while there was much to be discovered within the rest of the realm. He too had been hesitant to settle within a new herd when he had first arrived due to the impending feeling of needing something more, but in the end he was able to live within the safety of a new herd while still being able to explore the rest of the expanse of Helovia until his heart was content.

"No need to apologize dear Cypress you must do what your heart desires to find your place. Should you ever change your mind the offer will always be open. I wish you well on your journey, hopefully we run into each other again someday. If you should ever need anything please feel free to ask me anytime." He said kindly turning his head towards the young fae. Hopefully someday he might get to meet her again to see how her quest for happiness turns out, he was hopeful that she would find what she was searching for. He was rather curious as to where it was that she would go for he knew of the dangers traveling alone could possess for such a kind soul.

His gaze fell to Lena once again as he absorbed the information that she had volunteered about her land within the Basin. He would be sure to make note of it for future reference, eventually he might think about seeing what it was like up there but for now he was content to explore deeper into the many other lands here. The threat of war consistently was not really something that he wished to be involved in could he help it, he would fight should the need arise but it never meant he liked it. "I wish you well Lena, I do hope we may speak again." He offered with a kind smile.

Vladic's decision to see what the Foothills was all about gave him a good feeling of satisfaction. He hoped that he would enjoy it and be content, he knew that behind the battered exterior there was much wisdom and vast amounts of knowledge. The more well rounded individuals that came into the herd, the better off their herd would be. If they all strived to the same peaceful outcome it was all the more likely that it would happen and benefit their entire family. "I will gladly show you the way." He commented bowing his head slightly in acknowledgement to his answer. "Whenever you are ready we can set out, the Foothills are not too far from here."

TAGS: @[Vladic], @[Lena], @[Cypress]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: None

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
an old soldier [open] - by Vladic - 10-11-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Cypress - 10-12-2013, 03:24 AM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Lena - 10-12-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Vladic - 10-13-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Ciceron - 10-13-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Cypress - 10-14-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Lena - 10-15-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Vladic - 10-21-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Ciceron - 10-21-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Cypress - 10-23-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Lena - 10-24-2013, 04:53 PM