the Rift

an old soldier [open]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
Cypress had a feeling of warmness sweep over her. Her eyelashes fluttered in the slight breeze that passed after. Ciceron. After he spoke of his homeland Vladic answered, his velvet muzzle moved as the words formed in his mouth and spilled out into the atmosphere. His eyes glittered. "Thank you, few would be so willing to admit such".

The brown stallion chose to go with Ciceron. Cypress didn't know how he could choose! All of the herds sound like the best! Cypress just didn't know the right one to pick! She was still a filly, and she still had her whole life ahead of her to choose. But without a mother to sooth her, or a father to bathe in the soft sound of his voice, or a sister... to play with and laugh with. She was nothing. But suddenly she realised that she was more than that. She was unique. And she had new friends in this new land. Helovia. She could be the ruler right now. A god! And still have these friends. Smiling at herself and the others she now listened to Ciceron talk to her. He spoke of her not needing to apologize, and how he wished me luck on my journey. The best part was, if you feel that you need anything, you can ask me. Anytime. That made her heart leap. No one had ever said that to her before. She loved the way his eyes twinkled and a warm smile was on his dappled face.

Ciceron spoke to Lena just as Cypress's gaze was drifting off to the vast sky, and wondering how much land it could hold. How was it that big? Cypress didn't know. All she knew was that there was a blue sky, that at night turn pitch black. Only a few lights shined. Sometimes they glowed with an impeccable light. Brighter than anything. But the sun was brighter of course. And how could she forget the moon? It was pale sometimes with a grey tint to it. And it looked so graceful and elegant in the pich sky. Cypress loved it. She loved letting her dreams run wild among the lights of the sky. She just loved it.

Then, out of nowhere Vladic's voice cut through her thoughts. Speaking to her in that handsome booming voice. "Young Cypress, I hope you find your way. Stay safe, and should you need it, you may call upon whatever aid I may be able to give.” Cypress loved how all of them felt as they should help her whenever she needed it. Should she. And she loved how much they looked after her, even though she was just this little foolish filly wandering unknown land. Alone. They had both said they would help her should she need it. Responding to both she took a small nod to Ciceron first and spoke of his kindness. "Ciceron, the dappled shadows of the trees, thank you for your kindness." She then nodded to Vladic smiling warmly at him. Praising him with luck and beat. "Vladic, the scarred. You look brave and mighty. And in this land... you seem to match just right. The beat of your heart is going in the right direction. I wouldn't want war if I were joining a new herd." Glancing at Lena in a 'I am sorry' she decided to get on her way.

wordcount: 564
ooc: none
tags: @[Ciceron] @[Lena] @[Vladic]

Image Credits
[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
an old soldier [open] - by Vladic - 10-11-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Cypress - 10-12-2013, 03:24 AM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Lena - 10-12-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Vladic - 10-13-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Ciceron - 10-13-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Cypress - 10-14-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Lena - 10-15-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Vladic - 10-21-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Ciceron - 10-21-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: an old soldier [open] - by Cypress - 10-23-2013, 09:08 PM