the Rift

[PRIVATE] Take Me There [Torleik]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
So this post fought me tooth and nail all the way, and I apologize if it's blah. But it is here, and perhaps everything will get easier once I get back into it. Sorry for the wait!

TORLEIK
Death follows into your watery grave

Had he known her thoughts, Torleik would have understood her incapability of admitting to not being able to do things on one's own. Things he could not do at all - like work with metal as Ulrik did - he had no qualms saying he was deficient; but subsisting, being strong, functioning? Those things he would not admit he struggled with daily, moment to moment, that he barely kept his head above the pain that threatened to drown him from the loss of his home and his family.

Perhaps he would have been reticent to help her as much if he had been aware of how deeply Brisa wanted to love, but most likely not. He understood the power of emotions and wants such as that and how they never really died in someone no matter what they had been through - even if they claimed otherwise. After ensuring that the white stallion would not follow, Torleik followed Brisa at a respectable distance, allowing her to gather herself and her thoughts. The white mare moved into the water and he took a slightly different direction.

Torleik did not stray far, keeping her in his sights. He wondered many things. How had she come to be here? Who was that stupid stallion? Why had his presence agitated her so greatly? Was it something from her past, or simply something he said? Was Brisa normally easily agitated? Leaning down, eyes still locked on the white mare, he snuffed at and ate a small mouthful of grass. His blue eyes could not refrain from darting to her pristine backside when she flicked her tail, and his body warmed upon remembrance of her touch to his shoulder.

Was he really so lonely that such a meeting of their flesh was rendering him this...adolescent? Or was her rump simply that appealing? Stop, he ordered himself and pulled his eyes to the ground until he felt he had proper control over his ridiculous self. Torleik glanced up once more against his better judgement and noticed she seemed to be looking for him. Suppose it's time to return. Lifting his head, he made his way to her and stooped for a quick drink.

"How are you feeling?" he inquired of Brisa, thinking she looked calmer and less anxious. That was good.

Afrolovertje & ximpossible @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 10-12-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 10-25-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 10-28-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-01-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 11-01-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-12-2013, 07:39 PM