the Rift

[PRIVATE] Take Me There [Torleik]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

TORLEIK
Death follows into your watery grave

He didn’t mind that she’d waited so long to learn him name. Torleik could tell she was highly preoccupied with some sort of anxiety and he wasn’t going to hold her to typical social convention in light of that knowledge. Though, perhaps he would have felt mildly uncomfortable knowing she thought of him as her savior. He didn’t consider himself a savior of anything; he was just trying to help. Listening quietly as Brisa explained her version of events, Torleik frowned. The other stallion must have truly thought Brisa was someone he knew….or he was incredibly high on some substance. The latter option didn’t seem to quite fit the situation, even though it would explain why this Arrane character couldn’t speak properly in coherent sentences. Brisa admitted his actions reminded her of unpleasant memories and he watched a shudder go through her form. This displeased him, and Torleik gently bumped her shoulder again with his muzzle. “Let’s not dwell on those,” he suggested with authority. “They are in the past, and they can do nothing to harm you now. I promise.”

To keep her mind occupied, he probed her with other questions concerning her health and state of being, especially that of sleep. She looked utterly worn out; how long had it been since she last slept at all? His brows furrowed when Brisa gave him a far too easy out if he wanted to leave, and he cocked his head to the side. “I would be horribly selfish to simply abandon you here,” Torleik replied, wondering what sort of thoughts were going through her mind. If he could guess, he assumed she had a devastatingly low sense of self-esteem, but for what reasons, he had utterly no inkling. “I would offer to bring you to the Basin, but I fear it is rather…exclusive in those it lets in,” he said with some amount of disdain. Torleik held no quarrel with the hornless, only those who bore wings. “Where is your home?” he asked curiously, not seeking to get information out of her for his own gain, but merely to make conversation. “Perhaps we could go there, and you could rest. Or anywhere in between that you would be comfortable.”

[[OOC: Aww. I don't want to break her heart :( I have Torleik ultimately planned for someone else, but I'm up for interesting things until then. But I would hate myself for hurting Brisa D:]]

Afrolovertje & ximpossible @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 10-12-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 10-25-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 10-28-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-01-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 11-01-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-12-2013, 07:39 PM