the Rift

[PRIVATE] Take Me There [Torleik]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

When nothing had been able to comfort the mare so many times before in her grief somehow the black stallion beside her served to stretch a band-aid across her gaping wound dulling the pain. As her tears dried up she found herself consciously aware of where she found herself, curled into the stud's neck. It felt weird in a way to have someone touch her yet not hurt her, to hold her but not force her to stay. The page had turned revealing a blank page before her where the pain of the past didn't threaten to destroy her by willingly staying close to another. His touch was comforting and she felt no desire to pull away, no urge to run or to fight.

Taking a small breath she found her gut flip and contract as pheromones assaulted her senses both her own and the potency of the male beside her. What was this...this feeling? Was it desire, need?? Confusion at the situation sent her mind twirling at the possibilities. Why would she want something that had only served as pain in the past? Could she possibly go through with this, let it happen knowing how every other had ended? Another breath brought more of the intoxication she had not realized was there prior to this moment. Closing her eyes for a moment to try and piece together what was happening to her she came to the rather shocking realization that she was not opposed to the idea of being mounted.

Feeling her heart beat increase she let her eyes open only to feel Torleik's muscles tense behind her and shift slightly away. Apparently things were not only doing things to her but to him as well. Lifting her head her lips found the locks of hair adorning his neck as she lipped at them gently letting herself get lost in his masculine scent. Straightening her posture as tension began to creep into her frame bringing with it an intense burn deep in the pit of her stomach. Flicking her tail around against her sides she fought with the primal urge within her. Shifting herself forward slightly she felt her hind legs come under herself. Was she really going to allow this? If she didn't there was a good chance she would hate herself tomorrow. No this is what she needed, a fresh start and one where she might be able to see light.

Brisa speaks

TAGS: @[Torleik]
NOTES: No worries ^^ All made sense, hopefully mine does XD

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 10-12-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 10-25-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 10-28-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-01-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 11-01-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-12-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 11-19-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 12-22-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 12-23-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 03-04-2014, 01:20 AM