the Rift

[PRIVATE] Take Me There [Torleik]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Nothing existed outside her little bubble of warmth, no trees, no grass, no life. Inside it was just herself and the black stallion that had captivated her attention by kindness and understanding. Things that she had believed the male species were incapable of at one point in time, now surrounded her with a feeling of security and longing for more. Something with more contact, something she had never given, no trusted to anyone else. Maybe she was living in a dream or in an alternate reality created by her imagination. It was..it was.. as if she was there but not really there, it was complicated to explain with words or even to imagine but it was real.

Feeling her heartbeat pounding within her chest she was achingly aware of each and every sinew tensing in anticipation for something she instinctually knew was about to happen but her mind could not really comprehend. It was as if she was running on autopilot with her instincts taking over from her many ancestors before her that hardwired her brain to what knowledge was hidden there. A hidden vault beneath the ruins that everyone had but few knew how to use properly to understand its signals. She was a passenger just along for the ride and so far she was more than enjoying the view but growing impatient as to the final destination, wherever that was.

At first the old feeling of terror gripped her mind but slowly the fear dissolved around her leaving her feeling at peace for once. Coming back down to reality a soft humm drew her ears back with curiosity before lack of information turned her head so she might understand. The humm was not a humm but instead words, words that made no sense to her overwhelmed brain at first. A minute or two passed before the sentence registered to draw its singular response of a soft wicker from her vocals. She was all right, hell right now she felt like she was standing atop the world looking down on everyone below. Damn hormones made her feel euphoric as a matter of fact and a little giddy. Her mouth turned up in a small smile as she turned herself to face the stud once again her heart still pounding.

Brisa speaks

TAGS: @[Torleik]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: XD Fixed

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 10-12-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 10-25-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 10-28-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-01-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 11-01-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-12-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 11-19-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 12-22-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 12-23-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 03-04-2014, 01:20 AM