the Rift

[OPEN] Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
You lay on the ground, your shoulder with your plant bag facing the moon-lit sky. The darkness is deep, but not oppressive. Drool falls out of your lips and onto the ground below you, staining your cheek with wetness. Your dark eyes stare into nowhere and you just lay on the ground and laugh. The gravely sound fills the air and makes your body reverberate with the noise. From time to time your hooves twitch as though you're a dog dreaming of running. Behind you, you flick your tail about like it's flapping in the wind. Strangely, though, you're perfectly healthy. There's no good reason for you to be laying on the ground at all. You're just really high.

You're lucky you decided to lay down in a more solid portion of the swamp land that you, unfortunately, call home. If you had laid down in the murky waters you'd probably be slowly sinking into the mud at the bottom, becoming one with the dead things that already crowd the underwater crypt. You didn't really think about that when you laid down. To be honest, you can't remember what you were thinking about at all. The drugs tend to have that effect on you sometimes. You're lucky they haven't gotten you into any real trouble thus far. Or maybe you're just so big that everyone's afraid to mess with you too much. One or the other.

As you lay there, a light rain begins to fall from the sky and you close your eyes. As if you have a choice, you let the waters wash over you. It's a shower you've needed for far too long. Mud that has been caking your hide for weeks or months begins to loosen a little. It doesn't begin to fall off yet, that will take quite a bit more rain, but perhaps with enough time you'll begin to look like a real horse. Not that you'd look any better without the mud. All the scars that mar your hide make for quite an ugly canvas, and the ribs that stick so ungainly from your side make you look more like a skeleton than a stallion. Maybe someday someone will care enough to want to make you well. That day has not come yet, though.

@[Parelia]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia
info or quote

‘What on the God’s name tempted me to come here?! It’s a terrible place.’ Thought the brave mind quietly as her small hooves thumped the mushy ground. She wasn’t sure why, but something had drawn her here. Her happy attitude was slowly dying away in this gloomy murky place. Shaking her head trying to clear them of the annoying constant buzzing of vampire bugs she plunged on. Her short stocky legs were covered in the sticky sucking mud under her thick mustang hooves. A low grumble could be heard emanating from deep in her chest. Her brown eyes flashed as her tail lashed out at a particularly hard biting fly.

The short flashy mare stopped suddenly, “Oh freaking perfect, now it’s raining!” She yelled irritably, a little louder than she had meant too. As her anger flared she pictured a snarling wolf, backing her prey into a corner. Parelia wished, at this point, that she had the sharp white teeth to flash in her annoyance. She settled for a good loud snort, “At least the rain has washed the bugs away.” She mumbled softly glancing around her. As she trudged on straining to pull her feet up through the sucking muck under her she took a few calming deep breaths.

A sudden stop brought her out of her irritation; sliding in the slick mud she lowered her bright brow eyes towards the ground in horror. On the ground in front of her sprawled out was a massive brown form, a stallion. He was a skinny poor kept creature and her heart instantly went out to him. ‘Is he… Is he dead?’ She thought franticly dropping her slim feminine muzzle to his filthy flank she felt for the rise and fall of his breathing. Relive washed over her as she felt him breathing, he was breathing, labored but breathing. Her voice was shaky but very kind, “A… Are you ok sir?” lowering her head to his brown eyes showing nothing but concern for the pathetic lump of flesh stretching on the ground before her.

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words:343
OOC:

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

The bugs were all over you until the rain came. Somehow you didn't seem to notice them. Now that the rain is here and they're gone, you seem to float in and out of consciousness. At some points, you laugh obnoxiously. During one particular bought of the nonsensical noises you're making, you hear a voice off in the distance. Now it's raining, the voice cries, and your laughter dies out for no reason other than you got distracted. You fall silent, hoping that whatever made the noise won't find you and will leave you to be on your own. It's no luck. She falls upon you like the bugs were just minutes past.

You try to play dead by closing your eyes and keeping very still. She comes so close to you, you muscles tense and urge you to kick out at her. You just want her to go away. Unfortunately, dead things don't kick. So you hold your position, the drugs whispering in your head that you're doing perfectly. You're a paragon of excellence when it comes to playing dead. Their compliments are futile. You've forgotten that dead things don't breath either. Are you ok sir? The girl's stammering makes your eyes open, only to find her face right in front of yours. You freak out a little, throwing your head about, mindlessly flailing like an idiot. The girl's lucky that she's moved her self away from your feet, as they flail with your head. The fit only lasts a few seconds, but it's long enough. Your breaths come just a little harder, and for naught. You're still far too close to the girl for comfort.

I'm fine, you growl in your head. In your head, you imagine what the girl will stammer out next. Well, it's just... you're on the ground and... And I thought... It's this imagined answer to words you haven't spoke that you respond to. You'll probably make no sense to the girl but that's never been your main concern. “Well you thought wrong,” you spit out coldly, not bothering to try and rise. You snort your displeasure at her presence, water droplets from the rain rushing out of your nostrils. Perhaps it'll be enough to make her go away. You hope to yourself and sink your head back into the mixture of drool and mud that you were laying in before. Ah, yes... that's better... And you begin to chuckle to yourself again.

@[Parelia]- just tagging you cuz it's been a little bit, wasn't sure if you saw this or not. If you did, just slap me with a fish <3

Parelia
I've gotta fight today, To live another day, Speakin' my mind today

Parelia’s brown eyes roved over the stallion wonder and fear flooding her senses. ‘What if he is sick?’ At that terrible thought she backed up quickly, and just in time. The deranged skeleton of a stallion started to thrash. His hooves and head flailed wildly, causing Parelia’s eyes to bulge wildly. The whites of her orbs were bright and seemed to blaze as she gazed at the pathetic bay lump thrashing around. The delicate mare had to fight insane blind panic as some of the horse’s frothy spittle landed on her muzzle. Snorting in alarm she made herself even her rapid breathings. As they both slowly started to settle down she backed up a few paces watching his now extremely labored breathing curiously. She inhaled deeply searching for the tell-tale stench of sickness, but that wasn’t the feign smell stroking her sensitive nostrils.

Confusion and relieve washed over her as she came up empty on sickness, but was still wondering about the sweet herbal aroma. His gruff gravelly voice made her ears prick up curiously. ‘I thought wrong?’ Puzzled she watched him intently wondering if he was mentally unstable. ‘He seems content enough where he is, but surely he isn’t, right?’ she shivered lightly as the rain started to soak into her cremello painted body. She heard him snort and promptly ignored it as she watched water and mud fly from his large muzzle. Her mind wondered briefly why this unicorn was in such a horrible state; didn’t he know he was supposed to eat?

Feeling uncomfortable now she pulled her wings tight to her body as if to comfort herself. Her brown eyes suddenly found the odd pouch on his shoulder; she had to fight her curiosity to keep her muzzle out of it. She just stood there baffled by this much larger horse’s malnourished condition. She flicked her long cream, white, and teal tail unsure what to do. Something in her wild instincts told her to be on guard, but what harm could this miserable excuse of a creature possibly do to her.

Speech Thoughts
Words:345
OOC: Sorry about being gone so long!!

After your gruff, nonsensical response to the unwanted mare, you close your eyes and settle back to an imitation of death or sleep. Your still breathing, must be the later. Rain still beats against you, mixing with the heat in the air and making a sticky mess of everything. You hate the heat. Even lying here on the ground in the mud with the water falling upon you, you're still hot. It's terrible. Around you, you hear the rustling of wings. What you don't hear is the sound of hooves walking away. You hope they were just lost in the sound of the rain.

How long has it been? Seconds? Minutes? You don't know. Your drug-induced high warps your sense of time. It could have been hours. Finally, you open your eyes, hoping the creamy pegasus is gone. Damn it, you curse as your mahogany eyes find her still standing beside you. You didn't wait long enough, and now you've totally blown your cover. She might have thought back asleep, except now your eyes are open. Nobody sleeps with open eyes. With a disdainful snort, you begin to roll your body back to standing. If she won't leave with you lying down, you'll have to force her to leave by standing up. Surely your commanding height and booming voice will frighten her, right?

Once you finally manage to stand, hooves spread wide to maintain your position, you stare at her with a cool gaze. With one half of you completely covered in mud, which is now sliding down your side due to the rain, you make a strange picture. Not that this is any different from when you were lying on the ground. “What. Do. You. Want,” you grumble, annoyance more than obvious in your voice. Your ears are pulled back upon your head and you stamp your hoof impatiently. You're not very good at making friends, are you?

OOC| No worries. Glad you're back, hope you're doing better!
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Parelia

Parelia watched the poor lump of a horse lying in the mud, and for some awful reason she could not look away from the train wreck that was this stallion’s life. ‘How could anyone let something like this happen to them?’ she thought sadly her eyes full of sympathy. The memories of her own life engulfed her and she stood watching the stallion, without seeing them. Pain and embarrassment, or the shadows of those feelings, flooded her mind. She had been abused and raped kept thin to keep her fighting spirit down, but that had only worked for a few months.

She had her revenge then and had vowed never to let something like that happen to her again, or to anyone else. She was suddenly shaken from her memories, as the stallion surged to his hooves. ‘How long have I been standing here?’ she thought curiously. Her soft brown eyes watched him lurch and stagger and stand firm. He was huge, she hadn’t realized it but he towered over her. She stood her ground, even though she was shaken by his hulking skeleton like figure. The mud slipping and sliding down his frame did nothing to help her confidence. She wasn’t scared of getting dirty, but he was at least three times her own height.

She watched him taking in his outrageous and strangely funny stance. She watched him her odd humor leaving her as he drew his ears back. She took her own indignant stance raising her head proudly her eyes flashing from worried to vexed. ‘How dare he get angry and pushy with me! All I have done is stop to see if he is ok, stupid stallion!’ She thought rage flashing through her. She made herself take a few deep breathes after he spoke to calm the voice she knew would shake if she spoke now. Watching him carefully zeroing in on what was left of his muscles searching for the signs of movement. Her voice was still annoyed, but it had what she hoped would be a calming aspect towards it, “I just want to make sure you are ok.” She decided to keep it simple since he obviously wasn’t in a very good frame of mind.

Speech Thoughts
Words:372
OOC: Thank you! I am feeling much better.

She looks at you with frightened eyes and if you were in a better mood you might have laughed. You enjoy causing pain to others. Why? You're not entirely sure. Maybe it's just because you're ornery and volatile. Maybe its because you gain self worth from bringing others down. Maybe its because you want everyone to be as miserable as you. After all, a depressed person can feel no joy in a room full of happy faces; however, in a room of frowns and blue clouds and tears depression is welcome. Is that your motive? Your goal is to make everyone as miserable as you are and therefore make yourself feel better? You're not entirely sure and, in the end, you decide not to think about it. Who wants to contemplate the mysteries of life?

As her head raises and her eyes turn to something darker, the laugh finally does come. The thought of the small girl getting an attitude with you of all people is almost too much to bear. The sound that bellows forth is low and gravely, ominous in the rain. Almost as if on cue, a bolt of lightning lights the dreary sky and gives you a better look at the girl. The blue streaks in her hair match those in her wings, giving her look a hint of wild charm. It's totally lost on you, of course, but at least you've noticed it. Then she speaks again and even your stoney heart cannot stay solid. I just want to make sure you are ok.

Slowly, ever so slowly, your ears lift off your head. One stays half-back, the other finally decides to point towards the girl. You regard her with an even countenance and finally sigh out of frustration. How long has it been since someone asked if you were ok? Have they ever? For a moment your mind drifts back to your homeland, to your fathers herd, to the groups that used to poke and prod at your feelings until you could do nothing but wallow in your locoweed from sunup to sundown. You can't ever remember a moment where they stopped to ask you if you were ok. Finally, you speak. The sound is still gruff and in an effort to maintain your image you almost snap at her. “What do you even care? You don't even know me,” but inside you're truly curious for the answer. Does she actually care?
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Parelia

She stood watching him with her delicate head in defiance. Keeping her flashing brown eyes on him she let herself think, careful to keep her guard up. ‘Why did I stop to check on him?’ Of course she had wanted to help him stranger or not he clearly needed someone to care about him. She kept her gaze locked on him, and slowly her rage filled eyes turned back to concern. Parelia might have a fighter’s spirit, but only when pushed. Being abused only made her care more about the underdog and neglected.

His laugh took her by surprise, and the lightning only made his gravely laugh more ominous. Instead of fear running through her she felt smug and her smirk showed this. Her smirk turned to a threatening smile; for some deep twisted reason she wanted him to attack her. Her smile faded as his physical demeanor changed. She watched cautiously as his ears rose from his skull, like some stiff dead creature coming back to life. Regarding his sigh curiously her; own ears coming forward. Bright brown eyes scanned his face expertly for any emotions, but came up short. The pouring rain was all but forgotten as it finished soaking through her cremello and white splashed pelt. His question intrigued her, pondering this inquiry she lowered her head realizing slightly.

Her sweet voice stroked the air softly, yet still firm, “I care about everyone even if I don’t know them. I’ve been beaten and sunk down to the lowest pit in hell, and I strive to help any and all who need it. ” She paused, turning sideways. With her rain soaked pelt her heavy scaring stood out starkly, thrown into great relieve by a sudden flash of lightning. She cast an eye at her scar riddled flanks and let out a soft sigh before turning back to the stallion. Her voice dripped with emotion like sap from a tree, “You can yell or fight me, dear stranger, but I will still care about you.” To be honest, she hated showing this side to anyone, much less to this pathetic lump. “If you still doubt a stranger could care for another foreigner, I would like to get to know you. I am Parelia, from the Wind tossed Foothills, and it is my pleasure to meet you.” Her voice was soft, full of honesty. She wasn’t usually much for formal speech, but it seemed to fit here. She lowered her head to really show she meant what she had said. Parelia whole-heartedly wanted to help this stallion. ‘Why am I feeling this way about this extremely rude bag of bones?’ She thought curiously. For the first time should could remember she was confused about her own feelings.

Speech Thoughts
Words:458
OOC:

She smirks as you laugh. It pisses you off. You're supposed to be intimidating, frightening. You're not a child's toy, you're not a game. You're a monster, a savage beast. Aren't you? You snort your disdain; however, her demeanor changes with yours and so your frustration is set aside. For now. There's no saying what you'll do next. You've always been a little odd. Finally, over the sound of pouring rain, she speaks. I care about everyone, she claims. A lofty goal. Can anyone really be so kind? She turns to show her scars as a flash of lightning brightens the area but if you're impressed that she survived the mauling you don't show it. If the mud wasn't caking your hide so thickly, you'd look the same.

You can yell or fight me, she claims and something in your brain itches to do just that. You want to bash into her, throw your side against hers and make her remember the pain that she felt. But a different part of your brain is almost enjoying the kindness that she's showing you. It's rare that you've been offered this sort of kindness. Maybe it's just the drug. I would like to get to know you, she claims and its then that you really have to cock your head. Again you laugh, but this time you laugh because you think what she's said is absolutely hilarious. Unfortunately, you're laughter shakes you just a little too hard. Wobbly limbs, still weak from the plants effects, give way beneath you and your large body falls back down to the earth. Guess it's a good thing you didn't attack.

Parelia. It's the first name you've learned since you've been here in Helovia. Not that you haven't met others. You've met plenty. You just don't care enough to ask for names and you've more-or-less ignored anyone else who has offered. Looking up at her from the ground, you suddenly realize that the rains are not falling as heavily into your eyes as they were. Above you, the cloud are beginning to break. It is not entirely clear, but it will be soon. Thank goodness. Shaking some of the remaining water from your head, you look back to the pegasus. Parelia. Giving yourself a few minutes to think, you finally decide to answer her. What can it hurt? “Oxy. From here.” It's short, to the point. Much like you. The girl's been rather kind, but you can't bring yourself to return her rather formal greeting. It's just not you. “What do you want to know?” Your voice is still gruff and, out of habit, you reach back to your pouch and grab another of the plants. If you're going to do this, you're going to need a lot of help.

She watched him curiously he was defiantly a really odd stallion indeed. She could clearly see him glance at her sides, and she wondered if maybe he had similar scars. Her mismatched eyes roved over his heavily muddied sides intently trying to see past the filth, but it was no use. She sighed lightly and sifted her gaze back towards his own orbs. Tilting her head slightly in confusion at his laugh her eyes lighten up slightly. All she felt as his sturdy looking legs buckled under him was concern and fear. Lurching forwards wanting to help she stops herself halfway through the lunge. Parelia huffed as her awkward stance made her crash to the sticky mud covered swamp ground as well. Landing heavily she instinctively pulled her wings away from the mud; dirty wings would mean being grounded for sure.

After the shock of falling next to the pathetic stallion she started to laugh. She kept on laughing for a moment not really bothered by the mud anymore for some strange reason she was having fun rolling around in the mud like hogs. Her eyes were bright and filled with humor as she looked at Oxy. Her eyes followed his gaze towards the slowly clearing sky. “At least the rain is stopping, finally.” She spoke slightly cheery still a little on guard with the stallion before her. She tilted her head again slightly so the water running from her long cream and teal forelock would stream to the ground not into her eyes.

Her voice was soft and kind as she voiced her question, “Why would you chose to live in such a…” she paused running through the dictionary in her brain, “dreary place?” If she lived in such a sad dull place she too would have let herself waste away to skin and bones. ‘What do I want to know?’ She thought interested in her own thought, her brain seemed to be winging it, and she didn’t appreciate it all that much. Parelia lets his stony voice just roll off, for all she knew that was his normal tone of voice. As he reaches back to the pouch on his shoulder her own neck stretching forward to see what he was doing. Instinct seemed to kick in as unease flooded her body making her feel slightly sick as the smell swam towards her on the damp air. Her voice was calm and flat is it wafted towards him, “Oxy, what does that terrible smelling plant do?” Something in her brain said it was no good, but she gave him the benefit of doubt. ‘Maybe he really is sick and that is a healing herb.’ Even though she knew that wasn’t what it really was.

Speech Thoughts
Words: 456
OOC: Is this hard to read? @[Oxy]

Her laughter is odd, bright in the dreary environment, and it drives away what is left of the rain. You're left on the ground, beside this interesting angel that may actually teach you something about kindness, brow lifted as she doesn't make any move to rise. You find it curious that she would stay down here with you. After all- who would? Instantly your mind begins to wonder if this is some sort of trick. She'll draw you in close, gain your trust, and then take you down somehow. But who would want you gone? Sure, you've made some enemies, but anyone so vindictive to want to harm you but cowardly enough to send someone else to do the work? You can't think of anyone that fits that description and so you let the thought go, just watching the girl. She cares about everyone... you're still not convinced. But maybe, somewhere in the depths of your mind, something is beginning to break.

Why would you choose to live in such a dreary place? You look at her, ears falling back as you wonder if she's mocking you. Look at you. Who else would want you but a bunch of swamp horses? But there is such an innocent look in her eyes that, even in your drug-induced haze, you can't believe she would be picking on you. Your ears lift again and you sign. “Where else would I go?” You tilt your head, genuinely curious for the answer. Does she actually think you're fit to belong somewhere? “The herd here takes in the mentally diseased. I guess it's where I belong.” You snort your disdain. You're still not entirely devoted to their cause. But you're working on your own master plan in the dark. It's going to take a while to gain their respect, but you're working on it. Piece by piece.

As she reached forward towards your bag, you tensed, teeth grinding together, a little on edge, concerned that she may want to take your hard earned drugs, but she does nothing and you relax as you finish swallowing your vine. What does the plant do? You begin to shift uncomfortably. So she doesn't know? You're so used to horses judging you once they know you're an addict. They mock you, make you feel like a freak.

For several long minutes, you remain silent, staring at her, wondering if you should tell her. The minutes seem like an eternity as you watch her, looking periodically at her wings just for change of pace. In the end, you decide to tell her. If she really cares for everyone.... well. You'll give the honesty thing one last try. Perhaps this is a pivotal moment in your life. Such things are so rare to come by. “It fogs my brain, makes me forget, makes the pain go away...” The gravely tone to your voice is reduced somewhat, your volume softer than before. “I can't stop.” That last part comes out almost as a mistake and you nearly bite your tongue for saying it. It's like a dagger through your heart to admit that you actually can't stop- that you're powerless against something. But suddenly you harden your gaze, clamping down your jaw and your lips turn down into a frown as you stare coldly at her. You're hardening your heart against the judgment you know is about to come.

OOC| Nope, looks good to me. It's a little skinny for my personal tastes, but the colors and all are very good :)

Parelia’s eyes flowed over the stallion searching bellow the mud and skinny physic towards his bone structure. ‘He really is a handsome man, he just needs some weight and lots of help.’ She thought quietly her smile still covering her face. She really did want to help him, even though he was trying to kick her. She knew that she probably did seem suspicious to him, caring about everyone and all, it is an odd trait to have. She had learned from a young age that you have to care about yourself, but if you only stood up for others and helped them, everyone’s life would be so much better. Her mind wondered briefly back to the filly that had brought her to that terrible stallion. If someone had told her that wasn’t how to be loved she might have fought back. Sighing lightly Parelia turned her azure eyes back to Oxy’s dark gaze.

As his ears lay down slightly her smile falters, ‘He does think I’m lying, how can I show him I’m being honest?’ She thought sadly her letting her sadness cover her expression, much like the mud on his own body. But he surprises her by lifting his ears back and responding to her question with a very disheartening answer. She lets his words sink in allowing the silence to embrace them. Her warm voice strokes the air gently, “Oxy, I don’t think you are mentally impaired, you seem well enough to me.” She paused letting that take effect as her smile returns with a determined quality to it as she speaks again, “I am sure my family would welcome you with open arms; I live in the Windtossed Foothills.” There was not a trace of doubt that her herd would allow him to join. His tensed muscles did not escape her sharp eyes, but she allowed it, almost positive he wouldn’t harm her. ‘Sometimes trust is all someone needs.’ She thought to herself confidently.

As the silence stretched on she continued to watch him wondering how much torment and torcher he had gone through to be this way. She knew how evil and cruel other could be. As his words melt into her ears she can’t help her next move; call it her motherly instinct or just being a mare. Her muzzle slowly reaches towards him carefully searching for his filthy cheek. Words escape her as she just sits there in the mud with this miserable case before her muzzle extended in a tender way. His next sentence sparks her voice again, “Oh Oxy. As long as you’ll accept my company, you don’t have to feel pain anymore, I am here for you.” She paused her next words coming out as a gentle whisper, “What pain plagues you? Please share with me.” Pulling away she notices his hard gaze, her own eyes damp with tears. His hostile emotion only hurts her more. She can’t help but feel his pain, as it draws off her own experience of being shunted.

--------------------------------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 503
OOC: This really did make me sad because I know people like that.

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

I don't think you're mentally impaired. Maybe it's you. Maybe it's the drugs. Whatever it is, you burst out laughing, a cold sound this time, your personality about as up and down as your body has been during this conversation. You? Not mentally impaired? You just look at her, brow raised in disbelief, suddenly somewhat disgusted at.... at who? At her? At yourself? She's the one spewing all this crap out about loving everyone, being kind and all that jazz. But look at you. You're the one falling for her story, letting yourself get drawn into her kindly ways, letting your guard down for just a moment too long.

And her family? Why would they really accept you? Could she say that so openly? You don't believe. You don't believe for more than half a moment. And then your patience breaks, your trust for her wearing thin. Her nose reaches out towards your face and you tilt your head away from her, not allowing her to touch you. You don't have to feel pain anymore, I am here for you.” You eye her coldly, give her a moment to reconsider her words, but she speaks again, telling you to share with her, somehow implying that she can make all the wrongs of the world right.

Can she take away your pain just by letting you talk about it? Talking doesn't change the past. Can she take away one bad mistake that led to a lifetime of misery? Can she give you all the love that your father didn't, that your mother didn't? Can she go back in time to make your herd members see the errors of the way? She can't. Nobody can. You couldn't change it then, when it was happening. What can she do now? You're done. You explode in a flurry of motion.

Your teeth reach out, snapping towards her. You don't really try to bite her, it's more of an attempt to keep her from getting any closer- to keep her away. In a drug-fueled panic you try to gather your hooves back up underneath you, slipping and sliding in the mud. Everything seems like slow motion to you, the rather high dose of your plants fogging your brain just a little too much. But somehow, in all the chaotic flailing, you manage to make it back to standing and you look down on her, brown eyes cold and tail swishing every which way. “Just stay away from me.” You stomp your foot to accentuate your point, body dangerously close to falling right back down where it came from. “I don't need your help.” You spit the last words out cruelly. Even her kindness cannot keep you placated in this moment. You begin to move off, purposefully moving though the deepest portion of the waters, sloshing through death and decay, stumbling many of your steps, doing anything to get to a place where she will not follow you. You're leaving. You're done with this crap.

OOC| Aw *hugs* Sorry Oxy's a butt-face <3

Parelia kept her azure orbs locked on the muddy boney stallion before her as his laugher assaults the air. Her dainty ears slide back tilted towards her Arabian built skull. ‘Why is he laughing?’ She thought more sad than any other emotion. She sighed and lowered her eyes not meeting his gaze. As he pulls away her eyes only convey more sorrow. Her kind voice is a mere whisper, “Why won’t you let me help you Oxy?” She pulls back as he moves his head quickly away from her reach. Her cremello ears stay tilled backwards away from him as she tries to wrap her mind around someone not wanting such openly offered help. His cold steady gaze seems to pierce her heart pulling at her emotions sending her for a looping rollercoaster ride.

She just watches him cautiously; she can tell he doesn’t believe her. She sighs trying to ready herself for what she is sure to come from this mood swinging male. ‘I know I can’t make the past better I can’t change what may or may not have happened to him…’ Her voice sad finishes what she was thinking as he starts to fail, “But I can change the future…” She is cut off by his flashing teeth, instincts yank her neck out of the way causing his (attack she isn’t sure) to miss her supple flesh. As his massive hooves start floundering around Parelia bounces nimbly to her own feet scurrying out of the way trying to avoid sharp joints.

Her eyes just take in his extreme, and to her unexplainable, panic. Her brain comes to the conclusion that it has to be the drugs that are driving him to panic and flee. It wasn’t like she had done anything to hurt him, besides maybe his pride by not cowering before his size. As his brown eyes lock onto her own azure orbs she can almost feel his panic and her breath catches in her chest and pain like an ice chip jabbing her heart rocks through her body causing her to grit her teeth against the sudden flood coursing to her gentle eyes.

His words only twist the ice dagger deeper tearing her kind natured heart releasing the tears she had been fighting. ‘Yelling is nature’s way of releasing anxiety’ at least that’s what her father’s voice was echoing inside her head, and she clung to that notion. Her own voice rang suddenly clear and strong in her head, ‘Anger over tears! Get mad don’t let this stupid stallion tear you apart!’ But a softer voice whispered in her ear, dripping with sorrow, ‘At least while he is still around…’

She raised her head defiantly ears plastered flat to her feminine skull as his voice stung her again, but she let it spur her bitter anger. Her brain stumbles desperately searching for something that will sting him, maybe even bring him back from the rancid waters. Her anger swells for a moment almost bringing forth some very ugly words, but as quickly as it arose it’s been sucked from her. Her ears fall forward limp, while her body sags her wings even falling their tips brushing the gooey mud. Her voice swelled from her once more chasing after the fleeing form of Oxy, “Remember what I said Oxy! Seek me if you change your mind!” A sad sigh sagged her shoulders even more as she watched him before turning to the right so he would see her side and hopefully not the tears that were slowly leaking from her soft brown eyes.
--------------------------------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 597
OOC: It’s ok lol *hugs back* Parelia is going to be going through a lot of changes here soon and she might not be so nice here pretty quick, maybe they can meet up again and he can give her shit about not being so nice any more ;)

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator