the Rift

[OPEN] Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia
I've gotta fight today, To live another day, Speakin' my mind today

She stood watching him with her delicate head in defiance. Keeping her flashing brown eyes on him she let herself think, careful to keep her guard up. ‘Why did I stop to check on him?’ Of course she had wanted to help him stranger or not he clearly needed someone to care about him. She kept her gaze locked on him, and slowly her rage filled eyes turned back to concern. Parelia might have a fighter’s spirit, but only when pushed. Being abused only made her care more about the underdog and neglected.

His laugh took her by surprise, and the lightning only made his gravely laugh more ominous. Instead of fear running through her she felt smug and her smirk showed this. Her smirk turned to a threatening smile; for some deep twisted reason she wanted him to attack her. Her smile faded as his physical demeanor changed. She watched cautiously as his ears rose from his skull, like some stiff dead creature coming back to life. Regarding his sigh curiously her; own ears coming forward. Bright brown eyes scanned his face expertly for any emotions, but came up short. The pouring rain was all but forgotten as it finished soaking through her cremello and white splashed pelt. His question intrigued her, pondering this inquiry she lowered her head realizing slightly.

Her sweet voice stroked the air softly, yet still firm, “I care about everyone even if I don’t know them. I’ve been beaten and sunk down to the lowest pit in hell, and I strive to help any and all who need it. ” She paused, turning sideways. With her rain soaked pelt her heavy scaring stood out starkly, thrown into great relieve by a sudden flash of lightning. She cast an eye at her scar riddled flanks and let out a soft sigh before turning back to the stallion. Her voice dripped with emotion like sap from a tree, “You can yell or fight me, dear stranger, but I will still care about you.” To be honest, she hated showing this side to anyone, much less to this pathetic lump. “If you still doubt a stranger could care for another foreigner, I would like to get to know you. I am Parelia, from the Wind tossed Foothills, and it is my pleasure to meet you.” Her voice was soft, full of honesty. She wasn’t usually much for formal speech, but it seemed to fit here. She lowered her head to really show she meant what she had said. Parelia whole-heartedly wanted to help this stallion. ‘Why am I feeling this way about this extremely rude bag of bones?’ She thought curiously. For the first time should could remember she was confused about her own feelings.

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words:458
OOC:

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 10-12-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 10-13-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 11-02-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 11-04-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Parelia - 11-07-2013, 02:16 PM