the Rift

[OPEN] Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
Her laughter is odd, bright in the dreary environment, and it drives away what is left of the rain. You're left on the ground, beside this interesting angel that may actually teach you something about kindness, brow lifted as she doesn't make any move to rise. You find it curious that she would stay down here with you. After all- who would? Instantly your mind begins to wonder if this is some sort of trick. She'll draw you in close, gain your trust, and then take you down somehow. But who would want you gone? Sure, you've made some enemies, but anyone so vindictive to want to harm you but cowardly enough to send someone else to do the work? You can't think of anyone that fits that description and so you let the thought go, just watching the girl. She cares about everyone... you're still not convinced. But maybe, somewhere in the depths of your mind, something is beginning to break.

Why would you choose to live in such a dreary place? You look at her, ears falling back as you wonder if she's mocking you. Look at you. Who else would want you but a bunch of swamp horses? But there is such an innocent look in her eyes that, even in your drug-induced haze, you can't believe she would be picking on you. Your ears lift again and you sign. “Where else would I go?” You tilt your head, genuinely curious for the answer. Does she actually think you're fit to belong somewhere? “The herd here takes in the mentally diseased. I guess it's where I belong.” You snort your disdain. You're still not entirely devoted to their cause. But you're working on your own master plan in the dark. It's going to take a while to gain their respect, but you're working on it. Piece by piece.

As she reached forward towards your bag, you tensed, teeth grinding together, a little on edge, concerned that she may want to take your hard earned drugs, but she does nothing and you relax as you finish swallowing your vine. What does the plant do? You begin to shift uncomfortably. So she doesn't know? You're so used to horses judging you once they know you're an addict. They mock you, make you feel like a freak.

For several long minutes, you remain silent, staring at her, wondering if you should tell her. The minutes seem like an eternity as you watch her, looking periodically at her wings just for change of pace. In the end, you decide to tell her. If she really cares for everyone.... well. You'll give the honesty thing one last try. Perhaps this is a pivotal moment in your life. Such things are so rare to come by. “It fogs my brain, makes me forget, makes the pain go away...” The gravely tone to your voice is reduced somewhat, your volume softer than before. “I can't stop.” That last part comes out almost as a mistake and you nearly bite your tongue for saying it. It's like a dagger through your heart to admit that you actually can't stop- that you're powerless against something. But suddenly you harden your gaze, clamping down your jaw and your lips turn down into a frown as you stare coldly at her. You're hardening your heart against the judgment you know is about to come.

OOC| Nope, looks good to me. It's a little skinny for my personal tastes, but the colors and all are very good :)
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 10-12-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 10-13-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 11-02-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 11-04-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 11-10-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 12-06-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 12-14-2013, 04:20 PM