the Rift

[OPEN] Stranger Danger [Amara]

Speirling Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I was getting older and I felt like I had grown up some. I was okay with that too. Though I had grown and matured quickly, as Momma said, I had also grown mischievous. I was getting where I didn't want to listen to Momma anymore. I wanted to do what I wanted to do and I was okay with that.

I was in the Thistle Meadows... I think that's what it was called. I ripped a shred of the grasses below my hooves, chewing them fast but then my pace slowed to a halt. It was bitter... not very pleasant at all... but it satisfied hunger. The Heavenly Fields made this grass look like dirt.

My crystalline eyes scanned the area, my ears flicking back and forth, catching onto every sound. A wave of playfulness washed over me once I assumed the coast was clear. The shining moon above casted a glow upon the grounds and my own jet black coat.

I lunged forward, rolling through the tough blades of grass. My wings splayed out as I rolled and I came up again. I lunged into the air and stumbled sideways, crashing into the ground again. I stayed on the ground, shaking my head and I looked up again. This time it was different and something was coming.

My ears pinned and I hopped up on all fours. Momma had done this before. If they were nice, then I would be nice but if they were mean. I would be mean. "Hello?"

@[Amara]

image credits

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

I skip along, the little Sameira bunny bounding after me. I was left snickering and snorting, almost throwing myself to the ground on several occasions. You're a... bunny..! I giggle, Sameira looking displeased at my reaction to her curse. She gave me a menacing look that said, "Mention my form again and I swear to the Gods I will burn your little butt right out of Helovia." Still too young to speak through our bond however, she just glared at me with her big, adorable bunny eyes. I finally give in to my laughter, tossing myself into the soft Tallsun grass and letting out a surprisingly loud burst of laughter.

I hear rustling and stop, leaping up and preparing myself, magic held in my invisible hands. I could sense a soul on the move, for my powers reached for it, tugging at the end of the leash. Peeking in the direction of the soul, I spot a filly throwing herself this way and that. Opening my mouth to laugh, I watch her collide with the ground, laying there splayed out. She must sense my presence as well, for she goes and says hello. Stepping out, I cautiously approach her, giggling. "Quite a performance there!" I smile, looking at the black filly. She had wings too, one of them decorated in pretty blue markings. I look at her, never seeing her before.

"I'm Amara!" I smirk, Sameira shuffling in behind me. "That's Sameira my hell- er... bunn.. bunny..." Another brief fit of laughter, and I stop, trying to gather myself. "Sorrry... its just..." More laughter. Gods, I couldn't hold a sentence together without laughing. "Sameira is supposed to be a Hellhound... and... cursed.." I hold my laughter, looking at the girl. Sameira sits, her big floppy ears limp against her head.
"words words words"
Image Credits