the Rift

[OPEN] Stranger Danger [Amara]

Speirling Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I was getting older and I felt like I had grown up some. I was okay with that too. Though I had grown and matured quickly, as Momma said, I had also grown mischievous. I was getting where I didn't want to listen to Momma anymore. I wanted to do what I wanted to do and I was okay with that.

I was in the Thistle Meadows... I think that's what it was called. I ripped a shred of the grasses below my hooves, chewing them fast but then my pace slowed to a halt. It was bitter... not very pleasant at all... but it satisfied hunger. The Heavenly Fields made this grass look like dirt.

My crystalline eyes scanned the area, my ears flicking back and forth, catching onto every sound. A wave of playfulness washed over me once I assumed the coast was clear. The shining moon above casted a glow upon the grounds and my own jet black coat.

I lunged forward, rolling through the tough blades of grass. My wings splayed out as I rolled and I came up again. I lunged into the air and stumbled sideways, crashing into the ground again. I stayed on the ground, shaking my head and I looked up again. This time it was different and something was coming.

My ears pinned and I hopped up on all fours. Momma had done this before. If they were nice, then I would be nice but if they were mean. I would be mean. "Hello?"

@[Amara]

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Stranger Danger [Amara] - by Speirling - 10-12-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Stranger Danger [Amara] - by Amara - 11-11-2013, 12:53 PM