the Rift

how to be a heartbreaker :: circuta

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle

BIRDSONG > year three x
BONES SAY FIND A HOME and who is she to disagree? enters helovia and meets arlo, a intriguing morsel. is recruited to the asylum
SOMETIMES, I IMAGINE SIX IMPOSSIBLE THINGS BEFORE BREAKFAST follows arlo into the spectral marsh. meets seele, amara, oxy, eris, agrona, sonya, skywalker, florabella, seiren.. [ON - GOING]
TEAR MY YELLOW DRESS &&.. she takes comfort in the rain and the crashing waves. speaks with arlo, and in the process, the sun returns. [ON - GOING]
I KEEP IT CAGED seeking blood, she meets and spars with histe. however, the werewolf beats her.
THE FIRE TEAR wanders, defeated, into the veins and meets antheia.

TALLSUN > year three x
VIVA LA VIDA returns to the threshold, and encounters somnus, adrixaura, frost frye.. [ON - GOING]
THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL returns to the threshold, and encounters cancer and artemis.. [ON - GOING]
THE ONE WHO CREEPS IN CORRIDORS &&.. enters the marsh once more to call for seele and eris, wishing to do seeker's work.. [ON - GOING]
A MANIACS NEW LOVE SONG finds arlo, seele, skywalker and eris in the marsh discussing promotions - insulted that skywalker is given the title of general instead of arlo, she promptly defends him and issues a challenge to skywalker.. [ON - GOING]