the Rift

heartache [open]

Arathea Posts: 56
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Other :: 11/17 hh :: 12 HP: 56.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Raven

[I hope it is alright if I start another round before you, Ali. Just wanted to get it out before the next round of the meeting thread. :3 ]

"No, we call them wolves too. We know they are not really the same, but they are still our kin. It is the only way I can explain it, sir Unicorn. We have no different names on our kin like you have Equine, Pegasus and Unicorn." The gentle smile stayed on her face and she hoped that he would settle with the explanation.

Then there was a moment of silence and she watched the stallion as he seemed to think of her request. And she thought too, about what she really had asked. Maybe it was not the best ideas after all. She wanted to be around, but trying to be a part of the actual herd? Would it really work? Arathea tired to make out the stallions feelings, but it was difficult and she would have to settle with sitting there and wait for an answer that would soon come. And of course, he was right...

With a low sigh, her ears turned back a bit and her head lowered. "I understand the difficulties, but I would like to do what I can for the area. And since this land seems to be dominated by your kind, I feel that I will have to start respecting the territories on a more... Equal level" She looked at them again and thought quickly, taking a deep breath before speaking again. "I know that being a part of your herd will probably be impossible, but maybe I could be of help still. I can follow rules while being on your territory, watch for intruders, warn of dangers."

It was not only to help the land she wanted to stay. These were intelligent beings and she wanted to have their company. There were many species in the world, but not all could have conversations on these levels. And not everyone got along with her kind either. At least these horses were willing to speak to her. And if she was determined to stay, it was only respectful of her to be wiling to follow the rules of those owning the territory.

Messages In This Thread
heartache [open] - by Aylin - 08-07-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Arathea - 08-08-2012, 06:41 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Mauja - 08-08-2012, 08:31 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Aylin - 08-12-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Arathea - 08-13-2012, 07:44 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Mauja - 08-13-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Arathea - 08-17-2012, 01:17 PM
RE: heartache [open] - by Mauja - 08-18-2012, 05:54 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Arathea - 08-18-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Mauja - 08-20-2012, 09:07 AM