the Rift

little waves our bodies break [open]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
The other stag had not seemed to talk yet. That did not bother me, though perhaps it might have bothered others. Silence was something I had come accustomed to, and the little shifts of his muscles as they flexed in a bob of the head did enough to settle what was left of my nerves. My tail flicks across my hocks, a comforting motion for me as I rest back, blind eyes flickering between the two stags.

A name falls from winged stag who had grunted in acknowledgement of my arrival. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Antero." I murmured, sweet lyrics continuing to fall from my maw as I tossed my head up toward the canopies, "It's so nice to finally feel the sun's rays again, but that is beside the point. Are you looking for a home, Antero? Or perhaps you are just traveling through - either way I would be happy to help with whatever is desired, just give me a direction you wish for the assistance to be left in."

I blinked, peering back toward the stag who had not spoken yet. I supposed he would talk soon enough, he probably was wishing to gather this stag's allegiance as well. I didn't mind - only wished that if Antero desired another option he was given it. After all, being bombarded by random people was not the most entertaining situation to get stuffed into.

Vibrations trailed up my legs, feeling the tiny forest creatures as they scuttled across the ground. Little squirrels clambering up tree trunks and birds chirping in their own little song. How, against the thrumming heartbeat of the wall, they could continue on as if nothing was strange was beyond me. But, I could still admire them for finding such a state of normalcy that I had been lacking as of late.

312 words
omg it sucks so much. I'm so sorry
my muse has gone poof on all fronts |:

Messages In This Thread
little waves our bodies break [open] - by Antero - 10-13-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: little waves our bodies break [open] - by Skywalker - 10-14-2013, 05:14 AM
RE: little waves our bodies break [open] - by Antero - 10-15-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: little waves our bodies break [open] - by Rasta - 10-25-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: little waves our bodies break [open] - by Antero - 10-27-2013, 08:45 PM