the Rift

little waves our bodies break [open]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
It was simple for me to relax my muscles as I stood there. It was a habit, to seem as though I was of no threat only to strike out like a viper if any threats were shown. Half of my brain was focused on the thudding feeling of the wall as it rocked through my body. Each pulse added to the headache that was slowly beginning to form, but I stood strong and attempted to focus upon the winged one before me.

Yes. Focusing on him seemed like the wisest thing at the moment. It would push out the distracting bits of pain. And so, as the words fell from his mouth in a calming cascade of vowels and consonants. He will take the offer of a home, saying he had traveled far and that a new environment would be refreshing. A nod from the stag, before he steps closer, each one sending ripples of vibrations through my legs. He extended his nose toward me, exhaling into my nostrils and then gathering all of my scent and the scent of my homelands.

Gently, she bumped maws, giving a tiny smile before she began to shift her weight back toward the direction in the south. "The offer is truthful, sir." I murmured, before turning on my haunches and starting off slowly. "I warn you, it is hot and dry - but there is a lovely oasis located in the middle if you ever wish to take refuge from the heat." I explained, "This way to the Dragon's Throat, many other winged ones live there as well..."

I paused, shifting my weight and then falling into a trot, "If you have any questions, just let me know, and I will answer them to the best of my knowledge," I offered before allowing silence to take over and my feet to lead the way back to the dusty home.

325 words
We can do a couple more posts or you can post once more and wrap it up.
I posted in the rank updates for him to be switched to Dragon's Throat Stallion, and as soon as your name is orange then you can post in any of the other lands
Sorry for the wait, lovely <3

Messages In This Thread
little waves our bodies break [open] - by Antero - 10-13-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: little waves our bodies break [open] - by Skywalker - 10-14-2013, 05:14 AM
RE: little waves our bodies break [open] - by Antero - 10-15-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: little waves our bodies break [open] - by Antero - 10-27-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: little waves our bodies break [open] - by Rasta - 10-27-2013, 10:18 PM