the Rift

New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open)

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu
the Constrictor

Ktulu glanced at Skywalker as the stallion finally revealed himself, her gaze critical and almost calculating. Moments later Eytan emerged from the forest again and sat facing the gathering of horses. The bear shifted uncomfortably and Ktulu could feel his growing uncertainty for the two newcomers and the stallion that introduced himself as Skywalker, but he was disregarded momentarily as Aleksandr questioned Eytan's intentions. Ktulu raised a 'brow' in response.

"His name is Eytan." She replied to which the bear growled. "We are bonded in mind and soul. As of right now he poses no threat to anyone that does not pose an immediate threat to myself or Irrydae." Her head nodded in the starry mare's direction. She wondered briefly how the other mare would take to being offered Eytan's protection but then decided that she would appreciate it.

It was out of habit that she had offered protection to the other mare, however passive it might have been. It was hard to not defend those that had once been considered a part of her family.

Ktulu found herself looking at Irrydae and watching her as she spoke, only being drawn away when Konstantin directed a question at her and Skywalker. "I live the life of an outcast." She answered almost lifelessly. "I claim no land as my own."

ooc:// sorry for the wait, was out of town for the weekend

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Aleksandr - 10-13-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Konstantin - 10-13-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Skywalker - 10-14-2013, 04:37 AM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Aleksandr - 10-14-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Konstantin - 10-14-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Skywalker - 10-15-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Aleksandr - 10-17-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Konstantin - 10-17-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Ktulu - 10-20-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Konstantin - 10-31-2013, 09:12 AM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Aleksandr - 10-31-2013, 09:47 AM