the Rift

[OPEN] on our way home [Cypress]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
[Image: 5273ea7639538]

Cypress

I was told I could run, will you run if I do?

The small dappled foal looked up into big blue eyes of beauty. Delinne's eyes were beautiful, as they were filled with light and mesmerizing color. She, taking a step closer made cypress feel closer to warmth and protection that she had felt with her parents and sister. But she had lost that feeling entirely. Even when she was around the others at the Threshold. The mom took in her scent. As did Cypress.

It was only then did Cypress notice the dark and dappled foal over in the tall swaying grass. Aza had spoke of it to his mum and she had turned her attention to the colt. Even though the foal had lowered his voice, Cypress had a suspicion that the colt had heard what he said. The words 'stay behind me', and 'aid me' got jumbled up in Cypress' mind. She didn't know what to do! Help her? No, that was stupid! She would just follow Aza and hope she was right. "Mama will protect us, don't worry,how do you feel?" Azarel said turning to Cypress smiling. "I am good." The filly said softly.

"What?" Azarel had asked his mother. He seemed to have forgotten about her, getting lost in Cypress's deep green eyes. Full of secrets loves and losses.
"I said the foal doesn't seem to be dangerous, we can go home if you want to." He looked Her then his Mama and nodded slowly. Aza looked at her with wide multicolored eyes, asking "are you coming with us?" Cypress wanted to say yes, but she wanted to see this... foal. But she nodded anyway and started to follow Aza's mother trotting ahead smiling emerald stones glittered in the bright sunlight.

"Cypress talk"”Others talk”

277 Words
|Ooc not my best :(
@[Azarel] @[Reginald]
*C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
on our way home [Cypress] - by Azarel - 10-14-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Cypress - 11-07-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Reginald - 11-09-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Azarel - 11-18-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Cypress - 11-18-2013, 04:36 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Reginald - 11-26-2013, 03:29 PM