the Rift

[OPEN] a lioness's fury.

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

My scream attracted the Lady, should I feel so inclined. She presents me with her attention, her eyes scanning over me. I have been aware of her presence all through the time I've been in the Basin, at least, since Father left that is. She had turned into a constant presence, a mother hovering over her child's shoulder at every point in time. Turning to the gold marked mare, I flick my ears back. "I feel honored, the Lady GildedBlade herself has gifted me with her presence." I sneer, turning my sweet innocence into a sour storm of bitterness. I let my auds flatten against my cranium, my nostrils flaring in frustration.

"And should I feel honored that you know my name too?" I snort, opening my lips again to respond to her next words. "Maybe it deserves to burn." It's housing so many monsters inside, I wonder why it hasn't brought itself down by now. This valley might as well blow itself into a chaotic era of anarchy and destruction soon enough.

I stand glaring at the bay woman with golden accents, my brows narrowed. A small girl comes stumbling forward, her steps followed by waves of frosted flowers as they creep along behind her, inching into her hair. The little child with the long white hair woven with flowers approaches me, stepping closer. Her sweet pink and purple eyes are glued to me, the violet pools dancing over my body curiously. She asks what my wings are, and I stretch them, showing all the gleaming red feathers lining the appendages. "These are my wings. They let me fly." I smile, gazing at the long legged babe. My smile fades when she asks what I am. How am I to respond? A half breed? That is what I am... a pathetic half breed. "I myself do not know... I am not of pure blood. I have both pegasus and unicorn lineage... crowned and feathered.." I mutter, looking at the child. Would she understand me and my nonsense talk?

"These soldiers are not here to kill you; They're here to protect you."
ooc: -
word count: 339

Picture by lieveheersbeestje

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
a lioness's fury. - by Destry - 10-14-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: a lioness's fury. - by Illynx - 10-16-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: a lioness's fury. - by Lothíriel - 10-16-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: a lioness's fury. - by Destry - 11-10-2013, 01:15 AM
RE: a lioness's fury. - by Illynx - 11-23-2013, 08:50 PM