the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Sorry I Never Said Goodbye [DEATH THREAD]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Kahlua stood resting in the small corner of the World's Edge that she had decided was her own. The little horseshoe grove, sectioned off by trees, held small collections of jewels and gems that the girl had gathered during the endless night. She felt safe here, as she did in every section of the World's Edge, so despite the occasional scurry of woodland creatures through the land or the sounds of horses traveling to and fro, Kahlua did not feel inclined to wake from her slumber until she was good and rested. When her eyes finally fluttered open, they opened to a bright and happy sun. The mare just knew it was going to be a good day. Of course, she just knew that every day was going to be a good day. With hardly a sad thought ever creeping into her brain, especially since the sun's return, she was in better spirits than she had been in a long time.

So, when she caught sight of a familiar frame through the trees heading toward the cliff, Kahlua could not help but follow. Bounding joyful to her friend, Kahlua sputtered out brightly, “Antheia, I've got great news!” The joy in her tone was evident. She couldn't wait to begin to tell her friend that she had been named Glazier in the apparent absence of Lace and Aaron. Their disappearance was unfortunate, but Kahlua did not mourn the matter at all. Soon, though, her thoughts traveled to a conversation that seemed so far in the past now that she could hardly remember the words. “But then I thought... I thought you were not welcome here, my friend?” Kahlua did not ask her to leave, but the words foretold all the confusion she was feeling. Was she supposed to send this mare away now, despite their friendship? Was she was supposed to allow her to stay, despite Mirage's will? She snorted in frustration, her smile turning to a frown of befuddlement. In trying to figure out her own feelings, she barely noticed the look of sorrow that Antheia wore upon her face.

@[Antheia]

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Sorry I Never Said Goodbye [DEATH THREAD] - by Kahlua - 10-14-2013, 02:48 PM