the Rift

[OPEN] Spent [Resplendence]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Kahlua had noticed Res’s bob of her head for the acceptance of her new position. It was obvious to Res by the nicker and the light that flew up in her eyes. And, when Res had said that the box was gorgeous she was beaming with pride. As Res bumped her shoulder she watched the mare shake her mane out just a little bit. Upon being asked what else she could make, the mare said Anything! before quieting herself down in order to listen to the rest of the words that had flown from her mouth.

It wasn’t long after her explanation that Kahlua was saying she could create such a design for the mare. She could see the painted mare eyeing her forelimbs for the size that she would be creating. Res didn’t even ask for an explanation, she trusted the mare to make something gorgeous, and so she stuck out her right foreleg and kept it still while she thought about what would make her happy. The mare didn’t wait. The mists were spilling around her limb and forming glass as she stood there.

Res was afraid to talk, uncertain that if she did she might break the painted one’s concentration and cause problems. After all, a glass leg would not be one of the best things in the world to have obtained. Once she was certain that the painted one was done – perhaps an hour or so – she got to see the finished product. A dragon, twirling all along her canon, with its mouth just below her knee as glass smoke trailed up to her foreleg, just barely grazing it at the top. The bottom of the dragon in black and turning to purple come the top and two golden jewels resting to act as the eyes. ”Oh! Kahlua! It’s gorgeous. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!” Res breathed, awe radiating in her orbs as she looked at the exhausted painted mare. ”As for what makes me happy… I suppose… it would have to be other’s happiness… As long as everyone around me is happy, I am good. Otherwise… well… nothing on the side really makes me happy…” She shrugged, not quite certain of how good of an answer that was. But, in all honesty, she had not found anything that could make her happy in these past years. Nothing could truly get rid of the sorrow that was in her system forever radiating around. But, she knew that she felt calmer than before and she had Mirage, the Edge, and the Moon Goddess to thank for that…

433 words
sorry it took so long. thank youuuuuuu

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Spent [Resplendence] - by Kahlua - 10-15-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Spent [Resplendence] - by Resplendence - 10-20-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Spent [Resplendence] - by Kahlua - 10-24-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: Spent [Resplendence] - by Resplendence - 10-27-2013, 11:55 PM
RE: Spent [Resplendence] - by Kahlua - 10-31-2013, 04:45 PM