the Rift

Take me to the start [open]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Kahlua trotted through the forest, her usual happy demeanor gone. Where a smile would usually be present, her lips were pulled tight and thin. Where her blue eyes usually danced with gayety, today they only shimmered with slowly welling tears. The heat was oppressive, but today she hardly noticed it. The bright green of the foliage, the contented chirping of the birds around her, the scent of the pines all around her... everything was dulled. Life seemed gray to the black and white mare, and she could not find a way to pull herself out of her depression.

She had come here with hopes that her favorite past time would give her some brightness in her life, but she found nothing here that could make her happy. Antheia had thrown herself from the cliff. Thrown herself! It wasn't an accident. At first Kahlua had wailed her sorrows, lamenting her friends death. Then she was angry- how could Antheia do something like this to her? After all, they had been friends. They had run and played together. They had gotten to know one another as sisters should. And she was gone. And poor, stupid Kahlua was having a terrible time reconciling her feelings about the whole tragedy. She could not even find any joy in her recent appointment as Glazier, try as she might.

Then, as if Antheia's death wasn't enough, Kahlua had gotten lost in some god-forsaken monster land with some terrible crow creature. It had cursed her for her misfortune to find him, and now she had a line of poison mushrooms growing from her ass like she was some side-show freak. The memory that they were there finally sent the tears welling up and falling down her face again. She was not a pretty crier, though she was normally a beauty to be reckoned with. Red-rimmed eyes and a soggy face were not becoming the childish mare, no matter which way you looked at it.

She did not even try to quiet her steps as she moved through the forest. Still, she had found nobody around her and she finally decided that she was ready to go home. That's when she, quite by accident, stumbled upon the painted pegasus with the eyes of emerald. Skidding to a sudden halt, Kahlua looked at her and tried to take a few deep breaths. Her crying finally managed to fade to periodic hiccups and she spoke between them brokenly, trying to avoid being rude. “He- hello.... I'm- I'm Kahlua of the- of the World's Edge... I'm- I'm... Wel- welcome to Helovia,” she managed to sputter out finally. Recruiting while crying and looking like a walking mushroom garden had probably not been the best idea. Then, Kahlua was never very smart.

OOC| Kahlua has been cursed through one of the seasonal threads to have mushrooms growing out of her butt for two posts or so, so that's what that is all about.
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-15-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-16-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Dust - 10-16-2013, 03:52 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-17-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-17-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Dust - 10-18-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Blitzen - 10-20-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-20-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-23-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Blitzen - 10-26-2013, 04:09 PM