the Rift

Take me to the start [open]

Dust Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Dust
Take a breath and listen

Dust's soft wings beats filled his ears as he flapped over the thickly woven trees and bushes. He looked around for any sign of another pegasus equine or maybe unicorn. His tight chest made his breathing sound loud and slow. He lifted his chest as he flew, opening his heart to the sky so he could breath. Nickering softly he smiled at himself. Smart. He thought as his front knees buckled and his body stiffened for a moment, his crimson eyes losing their glow for that one moment. Dust jerked his knees back, it hurt he just didn't want to announce it. As he was not a baby.

Dust soar over tons and tons of trees his eyes searching. Lowering himself, so he could hear if there was any voices he got closer to the tree tops and listened his wings beats softer than ever this time. He couldn't hear them over the rustle of the wind. Suddenly a voice came upon him, his eyes looking to where he had heard it. Stopping in mid air still flapping Dust listened for more but nothing came. he lowered more and more until he was in the shadows above a black and white pegasus her looks seemed to be a mirror to the other but with wings.The black and white equine, he dappled spots where pretty her green eyes showing. But her emotions looked scared and willing. Like she was forcing herself to do something. A soft nicker slipped out of his mouth, his face frightened and scared for them to notice him in the shadows.

Dust hovered for a moment deciding he should just give himself away, landed gracefully behind the black and white pegasus, his short brown mane flowing behind him. His well thought out words were coming together in his mind. He didn't want to frighten the pegasus so he had decided to start in a soft but though voice, like he was kind but tough.

His wings spread out like grey elephants dancing around him. The black tips glimmered in the sunlight. A smile crept upon his looks as he unfolded them, like they held a dark secret that only he could know. His eyes stern, so he didn't look too childish. He was going to speak when a loud screech of a raven came from the treetops. Once again He prepared himself quickly and said "Hello, my name is Dust."
Wordcount:404
Ooc: Ello there
"Talking"

Messages In This Thread
Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-15-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-16-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Dust - 10-16-2013, 03:52 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-17-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-17-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Dust - 10-18-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Blitzen - 10-20-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-20-2013, 11:47 PM