the Rift

Take me to the start [open]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Had she been less conflicted or in a happier mood, she probably would have begged Blitzen to call her friend. He was a grand horse and he spoke with more knowledge the Kahlua could ever have hoped to obtain within days of her presence in the land. As it was, though, her mind flickered between thoughts of Antheia, thoughts of Mushrooms and thoughts of Alyssane. At the close of Blitzen's words, and in response to Dust's question, Kahlua added, “The northern land belongs to the unicorns of the Aurora Basin. They invaded my land because we wish for peace and they wish for eradication of all but their own species.” A confused sigh caused her mouth to twist and turn for a moment before she added. “I don't suppose I know their reasoning, though.” Looking to the massive stallion for a moment, she was reminded of the Foothill's involvement in the same invasion. But she would not hold it against this man, if he had just arrived as he said then he would not have been a part of it.

“To the South is the Dragon's Throat, friend of the Qian in the Edge. The land is a desert surrounding an Oasis. They are mostly pegasi, though they accept all.” A hint of her normally joyous personality peaked through her sorrows as she laughed and added. “I think that is all, save the outcast groups I know nothing of.” Taking a pause from her words, Kahlua looked back and found that the mushrooms had withered even farther away in the short time that she had been standing in the sun. Alyssane was simply a genious.

Alyssane's voice was soothing to Kahlua. Though she was here from the herd, the authority figure of sorts, she felt like a child basking the other mare's words. They were kindly, an escape from the all the terrors of the land, and she couldn't have been more pleased when Alyssane finally decided that she would become a member of the Edge. “Even if it is just a short time, we'll be more than happy to have you.” Again she smiled, this time the look lingering on her face somewhat longer. Could it really be so easy to forget her depression? Probably not, but it was a start. Nodding her agreement to Aly's words to Blitzen, Kahlua chimed in, “I have visited before, I would love to come again.” Finally she looked to Dust, waiting for a response, before she finished. “I'll show you to the Edge then, so you can see where you'll be staying. Goodbye, my friend,” she said to Blitzen at the end with a nod, before looking to Aly and then walking off. Even as she stepped out of the sun, the mushrooms were melting away into nothingness. Thank goodness!
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-15-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-16-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Dust - 10-16-2013, 03:52 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-17-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-17-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Dust - 10-18-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Blitzen - 10-20-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-20-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-23-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Blitzen - 10-26-2013, 04:09 PM