the Rift

Take me to the start [open]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

Dust
Take a breath and listen

Dust listened to Aly's offers his heart pounding more and more as he thinks of the days he would spend with her and Kahlua in the herd. Would he have a job? A mate? Friends? Dust's mind whirled with questions as he looked at all of his new friends with a confused expression. He felt waves of relief from Kahlua as she looked like she was bathing in sunlight happily. Dust just didn't know, he wanted to spend some time with Blitzen, but... Aly and Kahlua were so nice... He couldn't decide. His crimson eyes blazing with the unknown fear.

He was scared of what may happen if he picked the other and see the look on one of their faces. Sadness... he hated the look. His feared expression. He hated seeing people sad. He would cut off a wing to see all of his friends happy, everyday whenever he saw them.

Noticing he was still just staring at all of them he coughed quickly as he thought. Blitzen was nice and friendly he always seemed to have a pep in his step whenever the shimmery bells on his neck rang through the soft air, making it vibrant with song. Definitely not the "elderly" type. And Aly and Kahlua... pretty, kind, smart... Kind. They reminded him of his mother. Ah. The days in the fields when he and her would just roam around. The day he was bored with just standing there and began to run the fields, even try to gallop them, that day he had found a new friend. Conner, the chipmunk. He was black and white like an oreo and his eyes a dark chocolate color. With some light swirls of cream. He missed Conner. The days he would play with him. Racing. Hiding. It reminded him of the playful look in Aly's piercing emerald green eyes. And Kahlua, oh her beautiful spots. Black and white reminded him of the oreo colored chipmunk. The only thing that was wrong was... he loved mushrooms. He would kick them and hide under them. He loved them. Blitzen had that jumpy step of Conner. The jumpy feet always eager to smile when the time came. Conner and Blitzen always had a great smile.

But the decisions. Sighing the colt looked at his hooves not wanting to hurt anyones feelings he litions to Blitzen telling Aly and Kahlua something. About accepting their decision. The offer Aly had made was hard to put down, but once Blitzen had asked him he just wasn't sure. Knowing he could just be an Outcast and see both of them made him feel good... he just thought a herd would be be better. He honestly didn't know. Speaking his soft tone spread out into the air "I don't know... all of you are my friends... Blitzen you're always smiling, Aly you are always playful, and Kahlua you remind me of my old friend". Best of all. He thought his gaze clouded with remembrance of his past life.

Wordcount:501
Ooc: I love this rp so far... but I am honestly split...
Speech

Messages In This Thread
Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-15-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-16-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Dust - 10-16-2013, 03:52 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-17-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-17-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Dust - 10-18-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Blitzen - 10-20-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-20-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-23-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Blitzen - 10-26-2013, 04:09 PM