the Rift

Those Crimson eyes {Open}

Dust Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Dust
Take a breath and listen

"Hello" a soft but curious voice rang through the trees. The colts ears pricked knowing it wasn't his own mind playing games on him, it happened often. But not today. He could feel it. "I'm Orinthia" Now Dust saw a equine... a pure black mare. There was someone watching him. "Hi" Dust's gaze held softly on the mare, she was beautiful, but no markings no special things about her. Only her eyes. They were a mix of brown and green, very beautiful. They reminded him of his Mother. Who was now far distance that he could never again reach. "What's your name? He hoped his small voice could reach her ear through the brambles and curls of undergrowth and trees. His arabian ways made his hind legs springy and different, as he trotted over to her.

His face was a few inches from hers as he stared into the green and brown eyes of beauty. Was she a friesian? No..she couldn't be! No white spots on her face made her look different, and no wavy locks. The long fur covering her hooves was pretty in a way. The curvy black vertebrae was smooth, no bones poking up out making her look hungry or starved. Dust would have helped her if there was bone showing. "My name is Dust, and...I..umm... Dust hated it when he stumbled. He hate the way it felt on his lips and it tumbled out stupidly, and lopsided it sounded. He wanted to say she was pretty... but did he have the gut?

Did he?

The thought overwhelmed him for a second. He felt like If he chose to say it or not say it his life would be over in the blink of an eye. A smile spread across his face just to hide the confusion and tire that he had felt brewing on his face. He knew he was a little younger than her... probably by a few years... he just liked the way her long non-wavy hair blew in the slight breeze. Which Dust realised was the first one he had felt in this new forest, except for the ones he had made when he was flapping up to that key that was up high in the trees. Which he now held around his neck.

He wanted to travel far and wide with someone... he just didn't know who. He wanted to fly and gallop through adventures that he could only imagine. His cunning ability to cut edges and looping in the sky they might just make it... if she was a daredevil.

Wordcount:429
Ooc:I think that wordcount is right I am not fully sure. But Nice role-play!
Speech

Messages In This Thread
Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-16-2013, 03:14 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-17-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-18-2013, 06:40 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-18-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-20-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-22-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-27-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-28-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Cypress - 11-04-2013, 03:47 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 11-04-2013, 04:11 AM