the Rift

[OPEN] the weak and the strong, the teeth and the victim

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth</style>

Phaedra nods diplomatically - although it does not come easily. She is still learning the ways of this new title, and often reminds herself to bite her tongue, than be flirtatious. She is unsure how to take the mare's mention of finding food for the kit herself, and decides to ignore it. Likely, the mare's scars did not come from asking for favors from strangers.

"A warrior you shall be. Welcome to the Windtossed Foothills. The chief of these lands is Apollo - he oversees our Medics. In turn, I oversee the Intelligence ranks. As a warrior, you shall report to Artemis and Murdock - our generals. But who knows, sugar?" She quipped, hips languidly moving through the lush grasses. "Maybe one day that position will suit you as well?"

"There is a pool in the heart of the hills -" she continued. "It is there that our story teller can communicate with the God of the Earth - patron God of these lands - but it also provides a convenient source of refreshment. You are free to do as you please, though I assume the generals will want to speak with you, once you are settled." Pausing, wings folded neatly to her lithe flanks once again, she titled her head with a light inquisitiveness. "I'll leave you two alone then, sugar. Unless there's anything else you need?"

Image Credits
 HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: the weak and the strong, the teeth and the victim - by Phaedra - 10-20-2013, 03:04 PM