the Rift

Something to say [Open/Quest]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
[Image: top4xk.png]
Torasin waited anxiously, green eyes first turning to Query. The poor mare seemed a little lost in the fray and the steed felt his heart lurch in sympathy. It wasn't the most comfortable situation to be in when you were caught in the middle of an argument you knew nothing about. Kiba still hovered in a protective stance in front of Torasin, a low noise of disapproval murmuring under his breath whilst his brown scaly tail flicked in the air. The former healer turned next to Solstice, another mare whose friendship he valued dearly and hoped he hadn't lost this day. She had listened to his speech with no interruptions and now his fellow paint stood silent. Torasin wondered what she thought of him now? Did Solstice think he was a traitor now too? Her silence gave him a little hope that he had changed her mind.

It was Rishima, however, who was the one who remained unconvinced. She mentioned the Earth God and the Worlds Edge, clearly his reasoning hadn't won her over and Torasin gritted his teeth. Although the moon stamped femme had more bite in her than Mirage, Torasin wished not to be her enemy. Not now or ever. The task that had been set was not one the tobiano would of chosen nor did he like it, but if it saved lives then Torasin would go to any length to attain it. Drawing in a breath the paint first addressed his bonded. "Kiba, relax boy. I am in no danger here." He pressed a sooty velvet nose to his bonded's rough scales.

Turning back to Rishima he considered his next words carefully before responding. "I went to the Sun because it is healing with fire and considering recent events he seemed the most logical choice. Maybe with the knowledge you have given me, in hindsight the Earth may of been better, but I am not as well versed in the law of Gods here as you are. I... Don't like these words I speak either and as for the Worlds Edge..." Torasin winced as he remembered the ashen brute and fearsome appaloosa, the pain as the former's horn ripped into his thigh.

"I am sorry for their plight but-" he motioned to the slowly healing scar shaped like an 'S'. "I think I got what I deserved." However one part of Rishima's statement worried him greatly. Had the Sun harmed Mirage? He felt his teeth grit even harder at the thought but calmed himself as he thought of the willfull mare. I think I would of known if something bad would of happened.

He looked at the obsidian femme with an apology in his eyes. If you hate me I won't blame you... But at least I will be able to protect you all better. With that thought Torasin remained silent. There was only one more thing he could say.

"I'm sorry for offending any of you. Rishima... Solstice... Query."
[Image: tortab.png]
burtn.deviantart.com | limitofgold.deviantart.com | frozenstocks.deviantart.com | schwartze.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Torasin - 08-07-2012, 02:14 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Torasin - 08-12-2012, 03:13 AM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Query - 08-14-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Torasin - 08-16-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Query - 08-17-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Solstice - 08-17-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Rishima - 08-18-2012, 01:21 AM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Torasin - 08-18-2012, 06:23 AM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Query - 08-18-2012, 01:56 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Solstice - 08-20-2012, 02:02 AM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Rishima - 08-23-2012, 02:16 PM