the Rift

[DROP] Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light

Speirling Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I had been born in a time of darkness when there was no such thing as that big light in the sky that provided the light they all spoke of. I had been born in a time that held onto no light besides that big ball of white light in the sky Momma had called the Moon. It was cold and we only had the lamptrees to light our path in places the moon's beams did not touch.

I was grateful for the warmth the sun also brought. I loved it, absolutely! The skies were much more comfortable in warmer weather and when the air hit my face, it wasn't with a freezing tension. My body longed for warmed air and my mouth smiled when I found it.

My silver eyes looked to the sky and I practically had to do a double take. It was extremely bright and I narrowed my eyes as I watched it approach. It reminded me of a bird gracefully landing. However, this was no bird at all. The wings on this being were amazing and the set of horns on his head was truly impressing. The warmth radiating off of his body was amazing and brought sweat upon me... it was comforting.

I approached, as did another with a bald face. This mare calls him Father Sun, and greets him. He must indeed be the God Of The Sun Momma has spoken of. I wasn't too sure what happened and what made me do what I did, but I lunged forward from the brush and bound to his presence. I wished to greet him and thank him.

"You must be the Father of the Sun, light, and the very warmth that warms the world! You are amazing! I have only heard of you, but I wish to thank you and praise you for your gifts you give to us daily!" My silver eyes were bright as they glazed over him, a smile on my face of awe. I look at the paint mare with a nod and a smile, a greeting towards her.

(9/2/2013) :: [Magic: Fire x Time :: Her hooves, eyes, and blue markings on her wings erupt into sapphire flames that can throw out discs of blue flames that can burn the target and distort their mind's perception of time for two posts at the same time.]

Wishlist: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=9607

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by God of the Sun - 10-17-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by Onni - 10-17-2013, 04:47 PM
RE: Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by Speirling - 10-17-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by Torleik - 10-17-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by Amaris - 10-17-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by Circuta - 10-18-2013, 06:10 AM
RE: Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by Tandavi - 10-19-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by Onni - 10-21-2013, 06:45 PM