[DROP] Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The God of the SUN Quest Drop

Congratulations to Circutta and Tandavi!

Form, Roll

HEAT

They do not make him wait long - and indeed, he knew they would not.

The first to arrive is Onni, and this does not come as a surprise. This gentle-hearted daughter, born out of challenge and greed, is pleasing to the firey stallion. Her reverence stokes his all-consuming sense of himself, and yet she does not bore him, nor does she grovel as others have. She is a true worshiper, and the firey being is not disappointed that she is here. "This winter brought with it particularly trying tasks, as I'm sure you had noticed. But the sky is bright once again."

The next to arrive is no more than a child, and the words of praise she ushers to him fall flatly at his golden hooves. The filly was not old enough to truly understand his greatness, though it was possible that she was perhaps instructed by her parents but...Her eagerness seemed to speak of greed, rather than his greatness. Snorting softly, his horned head nodded slightly. As Torleik spoke however, flames rose from his haunches, extending down his already illuminated wings. His eyes burned with amusement, as his golden lips turned upwards in a sarcastic snarl. "You would suggest that I have appeared by mistake then? By mere happen-stance? If so, then don't feel humble. Feel lucky, that I did not choose to appear where you now stand, and toast you on the spot." Tsking under his breath, he turned away. " 'Blinds me'. What a stupid thing to say." He mumbled.

He hated when the inhabitants of Helovia presumed to know his thoughts. To tell him what he did, or did not do on purpose. Ignorance and greed.

Next his gaze falls upon the dragon-child. He had seen her before...Odd, that twice now she comes before him - a child of his sisters lands. He nods without commitment to her statement, pausing to look at her strange markings with slight disdain. He searched her thoughts, but found no sign of a want, which could have brought her here. A spy perhaps? That was unlikely - he had made his return to Helovia quite clear, as his body blared brightly across the sky, quelling the darkness and returning Helovia to normalcy. Still...why was she here?

The next to speak, a tall unicorn mare, also looks like she belongs in the lands of his sister - yet he does not smell the fog that usually lingers upon her kin. "If the sun never set, there would be no dawn. If you're going to compliment me, at least be coherent." He snapped, his burning gaze narrowing. In her minds eye, she saw a shape slowly forming - a cub of some sort. They always wanted something... "If you think you're so clever, prove it. Lie, cheat, steal, or sweet-talk - I don't care. But bring me an amulet of my making, and then we'll talk."

The last to arrive was certainly of his sisters ilk. Was Onni the only member of his tribe who had been watching the skies? Was his flock nearly all flighted?! Still, he appreciates the reverence that exudes from her young mind, and the apparent wisdom that keeps her mouth firmly shut, instead of spewing irrelevant or idiotic praises, as some of the others had. "You are young, to already possess such power...You need to truly understand what it is, your heart seeks. You must burn youngling - and then you must burn another in return. Then you must attain the magic to heal someone in need."

Turning away, he looked to Onni once again. She had come, but no others - not even his daughter. He had wanted to speak with her, about her duties while he was away - and yet once again she disappointed him. "You shall be my beacon in the Throat, Onni. To remind them."

With that, the air around the God begins to intensify, as his molten wings extend further from his body. With one last survey of the assembled, he lifted easily off into the sky.

[Circutta: You must somehow (IC) get a Sun Amulet, and return to the Sun God's shrine at the Veins.

Tandavi: You must receive a burn (and in turn, acquire that magic). Then you must burn another. Finally, you must attain healing magic, and heal someone in need.

Congratulations Onni! You have temporarily received the ability to have Onni's mane/tail light (harmlessly) on fire. This will last for 1 week.]

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by God of the Sun - 10-17-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by Onni - 10-17-2013, 04:47 PM
RE: Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by Speirling - 10-17-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by Torleik - 10-17-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by Amaris - 10-17-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by Circuta - 10-18-2013, 06:10 AM
RE: Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by Tandavi - 10-19-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by God of the Sun - 10-20-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Quest Drop #9 Fire | Light - by Onni - 10-21-2013, 06:45 PM