the Rift

[OPEN] we still bleed the same;

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Into this world we're thrown

The return of the Sun had marked a return of joy to the heart of my beloved. While we had clung to hope despite the seemingly endless night stretching on, that hope had dwindled considerably, and more than once she had toyed with the idea of fleeing these lands. But as if hearing our plea, the Sun had risen again, and the normal churning of time had reinstalled itself.

Over the canopy of the Deep Forest her wings stretched, the wind filling them as the otherwise warm night held a pleasant chilly breeze to it. I was not upon the back of my beloved this evening, I instead chose to run beneath the trees, my senses ablaze with the multitude of scents and sounds surrounding me. It was far easier for my beloved to fly above the trees than to dance below them with me, though I knew she was experiencing my walk through the connection that melded our hearts and souls together as one.

A familiar scent tingled my nose, and I paused my stride, a canine grin curving my mouth, as my tongue rolled out over the pearly teeth. Tilting my head back, I let loose a deep, long howl, a song for the ears of one who possessed blood vaguely related to my own, one who would hear the cry and hopefully, recognise it. Somewhere above me, my beloved flew still, letting loose her own call - a friendly and enthusiastic song, which made our serenade one of wolfsong and equinesong.

The being it was meant for was part of each, so surely he would appreciate our song?

The warbling of a dragon sounded ahead, and I knew that I was near. Cirrus picked my location from our bond, and it was a strange sensation I received as she came in to land, wings folding close and the meeting of her hooves to the ground perhaps a bit rushed and haphazard given the cramped conditions. With her cerulean gaze and star speckled coat alight, she peered through the forest, pressing forward at a trot, hoping to meet the chuckling canine creature she had come across but once more once again. I took my place by her side, and together we pushed on, penetrating the darkness of the Deep with reckless optimism.

C I R R U S
RIDERS ON THE_ S T O R M

bronzehalo.deviantart.com
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    we still bleed the same; - by Osiris - 10-17-2013, 07:47 PM
    RE: we still bleed the same; - by Cirrus - 10-18-2013, 01:02 AM
    RE: we still bleed the same; - by Osiris - 10-19-2013, 12:37 AM
    RE: we still bleed the same; - by Cirrus - 10-21-2013, 06:52 PM
    RE: we still bleed the same; - by Random Event - 10-28-2013, 09:28 PM