the Rift

[OPEN] Triumph Dances [Arrane]

Blitzen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Blitzen didn't sign up for this when he layed his head down to rest that night. Blitzen didn't know that when he awoke he would be greeted with a green forest that he thought should have been bare and white. Those kind of things were new to him. Those kinds of things were things that he had never experienced and for him to just be dropped off into it... you could imagine what that would do to someone.

From the whistling wind to the sound of chirping crickets and to the white snowdrops to the yellow daisies it was all too strange for Blitzen. He was still adjusting but he was adjusting decently and taking to the changes with a good heart. He saw this as an opportunity to learn and an opportunity to live a life in this manner... to spread his Christmas love and friendliness. Every time he saw the cross upon his back, he realized this.

He was currently in the process of exploring the very land he was calling home. These mountainous were absolutely beautiful and with the abundance of food in no short supply, it added to his mounting happiness. It was close to his own home but with much less snow, however.

The rocky terrain of the Foothills was much like the footing of Winterseige. With his cloven hooves, he easily scaled the rocky parts and easily stood upon the narrow and smooth spaces. He was going with the flowing creek that ran beside it. It was beautiful, as well. Blitzen enjoyed the sight and anticipated what was to come of such a new place.

He predicted that he would be often staying in the mountains, maybe even scouting a spot to call his own 'house'. He felt that with a residence, he would have a safe haven from outside forces and a landmark to call his own in such a foreign land. Of course, it would still belong to the Foothills. Just used for more of a sense of security, I guess was something that could be said.

Blitzen huffed as he lunged and bounded up a steep hill. Once he reached the stable part of this hill, his breathing permeated the air with a gruff and husky sound, with a snort added to the mix. His mane billowed with the subtle wind that shifted, tossing it backwards.

Jingling originating from his red leather collar rang out into the air with the slightest sudden movement. His sky blue eyes examined the surrounding air and with a heave, his brutish and tall frame radiating of muscle and raw strength turned and slowly entered a slow trot as he went to scale more of the mountain.

He paused once more, turning his fivefold-horned head into the direction that sounded like another person's presence. Blitzen snorted [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Is someone there, Comet?" The multi-colored brown Griffin dove from the air, instantly flinging out his wings and taking to the skies once more, rapidly gaining altitude. [Image: snowflake2_zps064d8f50.png]"I will check. From here, I am not sure."

Blitzen sighed, played a small and friendly smile upon his face then looked in that direction. His gruff, husky, and masculine voice rang out into the air, coming from his chest like thunder.
[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"It appears as though I have another joining my presence. Good day, fellow friend!"

@[Arrane]
[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Talk." - [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Thoughts." - [Image: snowflake2_zps064d8f50.png]"Comet Thoughts"

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The white stallion had awoken with his normal cheerful aura. The aroma of the Tall sun flowers drew him out like a bee, coaxing him to explore the Foothill lands yet again. Though he had requested to be a Grey warrior, Arrane hadn't had any training or discussion with the soldiers yet. His blood tingled with anticipation on how his first spar, or war would be like. He would finally be fighting for something, whether it be practice with his own family, or war protecting his new found family.

The place was different than his old home, which was much hotter and by the beach side. But in a way, the tall lingering grass reminded him of the tall beige grass that used to grow where his previous homestead was. How he missed those days that he trained with his kin and looked over his lovely sisters, though the call of adventure drew him out of his home far into the land of Helovia. He had no regrets, only that occasionally he wished he brought Wilow and Leila along.

Sighing, the stallion spurred himself into a light gallop, scouring the land with watchful eyes. Even though this was supposed to be a "wake up" walk for him, there was a never a time where he shouldn't be watchful or wary of trespassers. Slightly stumbling at few points, Arrane wanted to learn every piece of Foothill territories, in case of a war to come, he would have an advantage over the enemy. The terrain was harsh and would easily be an advantage for the horses that were already used to it.

A soft breeze ruffled Arrane's mane as a scent wafted in to his nose. There was someone else wandering about, and they smelled like a Foothills horse. Pricking up his ears and gazing around with cyan eyes, a snort bellowed out into the land, leading the white stallion to catch up with the horse on top. A form of a lion like figure flew above him, and Arrane gazed in wonder at the beast. Its wings were elegantly covered in brown feathers, and it bore a mark on its shoulder. Shaking out of his daze, he urged himself up the hill, breathing heavily but not stopping. After all, he was a warrior and he couldn't give up so easily. He had a family to protect.

Approaching the top of the hill, the stallion spotted the unicorn stud that summoned him to the place. He was massive, lined with bulky muscles and a black mane that gently blew about in the wind. His eyes were crystal blue, and around his massive neck lay a collar with bells. A leonine tail accompanied his draft figure along with a dark beard. The stallion had a genuine smile, though, plastered upon his maw as masculine vocals uttered out such kind words.

"Very much so", Arrane addressed his presence, returning the smile and friendly gesture. His ears were pricked up with curiosity at seeing one of his brethren. "Good day to you, brother. Quite the day for exploring Foothill territories", walking up to the mass of muscle, he decided to introduce himself. Internally, Arrane chuckled at how boyish his voice sounded compared to the stallion's deep vocals. "My name is Arrane, and I joined the Foothills not too long ago. Is that the same for you, Sir?" He questioned with azure orbs shining in the sunlight.

Blitzen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Blitzen's grin grew to a smile as his assumptions were indeed true. He was accompanied by a friend- a brother- from his herd. He had wished to meet more of his kin and he had sought to find out who he shared this land with. So far, he was going on a decent path towards this goal. He simply planned to complete it. Blitzen had a growing love for the Foothills and not just the beauty that the land possessed but the creatures that lived within as well.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"A good day to explore, indeed. I was seeking out a place to call my residence here. A secure spot that I could return to at night, I guess one could say." His husky voice ceased and Blitzen continued to listen to Arrane speak.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Sir!? Please, that's what they call my father!" A bright yet thunderous boom of a chuckle came from deep within his chest and into the air. Comet squawked at Arrane, a way of his saying hello. He couldn't exactly speak with the rest of the world and every time he tried a squawk would become of it. The poor Griffin had almost ceased to even try with his frustration.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"I was given the title of Blitzenheid but I go by Blitzen. And this griffin upon my back is Comet. A pleasure to meet you, brother. As you may have guessed, I am indeed new to this place. I have certainly no information of this world... Helovia... besides here, a place called the Thistle Meadow, and the Threshold. You see, I hail from a place locked in winter year round, called Winterseige. There, it's a thing called Christmas year round and love and warmth radiates between family and friends to warm the chilly air of the ice. I seek to explore and gain information on this world. I wish to know of my new home, you see."

@[Arrane]
[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Talk." - [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Thoughts." - [Image: snowflake2_zps064d8f50.png]"Comet Thoughts"