the Rift

[OPEN] For Hire

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit

Kaj</style>

everything on the earth has a purpose...

every disease an herb to cure it...

and every person a mission

Nonchalantly the mocha creature shifts off and away from the tree, moisture clinging to his frame as it did to Kaj. Luckily he was a lighter shade than this fellow, with no dark pigments to draw the unforgiving sun even further into his skin. Plume flicked tiredly, weakly, and a cloud of dirt and dust cloys in the air like some sick perfume for the well-traveled. There is a flicker of unnatural color on his toned frame, and it catches Kaj's blues, but he looks back towards the stallion without lingering or questioning the marking. It's not his place, he didn't want to seem intrusive after all. The stranger speaks in a warm drawl, and Kaj gives a flicker of a smile as the newcomer gives his title. Desperado. "A fine title, Desperado," he says comfortably, too used to his own mannerisms and need to compliment others to realize it could possibly be taken as flattery.

A soft chuckle vibrates his golden throat and he shakes his head slowly, remembering when Onni had spoken those words so long ago, and the echoed sentiments of every recruit he'd met. It was an odd title, for sure. "Perhaps you are familiar with the term...General? Second-in-Command?" he queries, crown tilted slightly to the side, azure gazers focused on the dark face presented to him in interest. He's just so...blank and easy-flowing, and Kaj can't read him well. It's just interesting, and he can't help but want to know what he wants, what he's doing here, everything. Curiosity killed the cat, but he couldn't help it, it had been a while since he'd encountered someone so shrouded and foreign.

He's confident when he poses the question, and Kaj isn't sure how he should feel about that. "I am, though I'm unsure why I should tell you when I hardly know your reasoning?" There is a wary look in his gaze, though he is no less welcoming, as Desperado has done nothing to warrant his anger or threat. But the thought of giving away such valuable information...well, Kaj may not be the brightest, but he's not a fool either. That was more than shady, especially after the invasion, and he wasn't sure how to proceed.

Ew that was the worst post ever I am so sorry

Credit

Messages In This Thread
For Hire - by Desperado - 10-20-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: For Hire - by Kaj - 10-20-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: For Hire - by Desperado - 10-20-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: For Hire - by Kaj - 10-29-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: For Hire - by Desperado - 10-31-2013, 02:07 PM