the Rift

[OPEN] For Hire

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy
YOUR PRISON IS WALKING
THROUGH THIS WORLD ALL ALONE</style>

As Kaj restated his position using more intuitive language, Des nodded. He had assumed the position must be something military-esque, although he might not have pegged this one for a second in command. What was such a high ranking officer doing patrolling the borders? Wasn't that the job of lowly recruited soldiers? To do their time, guarding in the son while the higher-up's got drunk on their own power? That was the situation that Des was used to. Although even if these were the sort uncorrupted by title, it was odd to the equine's mind, that Kaj should be here. Trouble a'foot. He thought with a grunt, must be.

Des isn't too surprised that this general wants to know his reasons for coming about the wall. He wasn't het sort to test or manipulate others, but he was glad that this fellow had the wellwithall to ask about his intentions. He might have left right then and there, if Kaj was dumb enough just to invite him in and spill his brains about their plans. His face was ever a mask of unreadability as he nodded in response to the general's inquiry. "I built walls before." He began simply, shrugging his shoulders such that the brand on his left became slightly more visible under the thick tangle of his mane. "Pretty good at it to. I'm new to these lands y'see. Rather bide my time doin' somethin' useful while I figure things out. I can haul wood, or stone or whatever your artisans require. I ain't lookin' to join this place just yet, just offer my help, if ya'll need it." His speech, while sounding rather ignorant and uneducated, slyly hinted at the great mind that lingered below. But he did speak truthfully - he wasn't here to cause a ruckus, he just didn't like to be idle. If Kaj turned him away, well, then he'd just go on until he found a job that needed doin'.

Image Credits
 HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread
For Hire - by Desperado - 10-20-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: For Hire - by Kaj - 10-20-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: For Hire - by Desperado - 10-20-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: For Hire - by Kaj - 10-29-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: For Hire - by Desperado - 10-31-2013, 02:07 PM