the Rift

[OPEN] Fight until you die or win. [Arlo]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

A voice spoke out, it's owner was not too far from her. How long had he been watching her without her knowledge? As his voice continued to fill her mind the doe simply watched him for a moment. They were quite similar in looks, white hued bodies, long silky hair and he seemed to be just as athletic as her. Smiling Arah bowed her crowned head in his direction, at least her troubled body language had not prevented him from coming up and speaking to her. Pondering her answer for a moment, Arah continued to watch him. "Broken promises and truths hidden in lies." A single sad chuckle fell from her troubled and worried lips. Her golden orbs still watched the white stag carefully, she should not trust him just yet. "The games of my rank, I fear I have been playing them for too long." Voice smooth, quiet yet tinted with confidence. A breeze picked up, it played with the loose strands of hair. They twisted with movement, catching the sunlight, the fly-away strands began to hold a magic of their own. "I trust far too easily and yet not enough." The mare frowned.

Had she lived within lies for so long that she no longer minded what was not a truth? Blinking the mare cleared her mind. "I am not the only troubled soul here." Tilting her head to the side, the white raven studied the stallion that stood before her once again. Experience told her not to trust him, not to open up and let him get past her defences. However she could to help it, he seemed like quite the honest stallion, perhaps today in general he was filled with sincere intents."How about you?" The Impersonator inquired. In truth she had only responded to his question with riddles and half truths, but she would not spill the secrets of The Basin to a stranger. Not until she completely trusted him. "Shadows guard your eyes, you look like you've been living in self created hell." Curiously Arah moved closer still, the wilds reeked off of his coat. Oh what would it be like to live as an individual?! Everything this stallion had as a free being caused jealously to rise in the smaller mare. She too loved to explore, create friendships and bonds. She had that choice when she entered Helovia, instead she had picked a family.

Arah loved The Basin, she would never leave it now. Not after all of the sacrifices she had made, bust sometimes the thought of freedom became very tempting. Sometimes the mare dreamed about running from The Basin and just seeing the world, sometimes she tasted the freedom before returning to her cave. Smiling sadly at the stallion she waited for his answer, quite sure that they would become fast friends. "What is your name warrior?" Inquired Arah, her face open and honest graced by a soft shadow. The shadow of self doubt. What if he didn't like The Basin? Did he know of the members reputation?

" "
@[Arlo]
507 words.

And a sun set to lay away your day to day fears

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Fight until you die or win. [Arlo] - by Arah - 10-21-2013, 06:59 AM
RE: Fight until you die or win. [Arlo] - by Arlo - 10-21-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: Fight until you die or win. [Arlo] - by Arah - 10-21-2013, 08:21 AM
RE: Fight until you die or win. [Arlo] - by Arlo - 10-21-2013, 09:13 AM