the Rift

Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round Three

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

I walk slowly, Sameira tagging behind me. This time, we are a different duo. I have stepped into the enchanted land again, where I had met Harold. This time I am not a princess, instead I am a girl with frilly, bouncy blonde locks and a blue dress. I didn't know why this little costume had been thrown to me this time, instead of me earning back the pink gown. I hadn't taken the time to look at my costume until now. I had a blue dress/blanket wrapped over my body, its color resembling the noon sky. My little legs had been given four white socks and my once grey hooves had been darkened. My mane and tail had been dyed a lighter, sun bleached gold, curled at the ends, (my hair had randomly grown a bit for this costume, how odd!). A basket was hung over my shoulder, held there by a thin blue ribbon, little rainbow colored cookies were scattered about in there along with a few bottles of clear liquid. They either read 'eat me' or 'drink me'. Oh Sameira.

Sameira, Sameira.

She had the worst of it. Her body was doused in white paint, and her body was covered in a little red vest, a pocket watch chain hung from the pocket. Her ears looked longer somehow, and her nose looked pink. She had little round glasses with gold rims, the little glasses sat on her snout, adding to her look. She yapped at me, frustrated with her costume. I giggled, looking down at her as we walked. She had an angry look in her little eyes, shaking herself multiple times. I can't hold in my laughter, my giggles echoing off the trees... or... wait.

Where were the trees?

Confused, I look about, swallowing the knot in my throat. We were in a strand place, a maze. A long corridor of corn stalks lead this way and that. I stood at crossroads... my little heart suddenly wishing to jump from my breast. 'Momma?!' I wail in my mind, wishing for her to appear in my mind, just for the comfort. I feel a sudden presence, my heart skipping a beat. Even I cannot aid you in this twisted thing.. Her voice fades, and I'm left to shiver in my socks. Inhaling, I haul myself east, wishing desperately to find my way out.
"words words words"
[ amara is alice from wonderland and sameira is the white rabbit. they chose east. ]
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round One - by Luneia - 10-21-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round One - by Amara - 10-22-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round One - by Luneia - 10-26-2013, 01:34 PM