the Rift

Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round Three

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

Have you ever had one of those days where you don't know what the hell is going on? Let me tell you a little bit about one of those days that I had.

It started off with me deciding that I wanted to go for a walk. I didn't have anywhere in particular that I wanted to go, I just wanted to walk. It wasn't so weird that I ended up in the middle of a field, there are a lot of places in Helovia that I haven't discovered yet. What was weird was that I was suddenly wearing something that... I still don't even know what it was, but I looked like a honey bee.

Whatever the stuff was it was yellow and black and was wrapped around my middle, constricting my wings to my sides, which was very uncomfortable. From what I could see I had little honey bee wings attached to the stuff that was wrapped around me. I even had a stinger attached to my butt, antennas on my head, and black and yellow striped things wrapped around my legs. Even my pretty golden hooves were black. I still think it had to be some kind of prank the gods were playing. Either way I wanted to get out of there and when I turned to leave I found myself in a maze.

How convenient, right?

I didn't know which way to go so I turned left and went that way, hoping that it would lead me out of the maze.

ooc:// Ranjiri is dressed up like a honey bee!
She turns East

words

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round One - by Luneia - 10-21-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round One - by Ranjiri - 10-23-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round One - by Luneia - 10-26-2013, 01:34 PM