the Rift

Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round Three

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

I forget how long or how far I walked before the path forked into two different directions. One way was extremely dark. It almost seemed like all of the light had been sucked out of the area and it kind of scared me a little. The other way glowed red and seemed just as menacing as the other. I wished that my wings weren't constricted by this stupid thing wrapped around my middle because I would have simply taken to the air and left this strange place behind.

I stood there debating with myself for a few minutes before I finally decided which way I wanted to go. With my decision made I turned toward the path that glowed red. Why? Because it kind of reminded me of Momma. I know how silly it sounds, but I found that way seemed more comfortable than the really dark one. And if it glowed then there had to be light, right?

I found myself wondering, as I walked through the maze, if the stinger that was attached to my butt would actually sting something. All I knew was that the maze was giving me the creeps and my fight or flight instincts were already at war with one another.

ooc:// Honey Bee Ranjiri goes South

words

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round One - by Luneia - 10-21-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round One - by Ranjiri - 10-25-2013, 08:40 AM
RE: Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round One - by Luneia - 10-26-2013, 01:34 PM