the Rift

this is my kingdom come [OPEN]

Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable

I WILL LIVE FOR YOU

Azel jumped to from the dun's back to the soft green ground. His paws carried him toward the buckskin paint, curiosity taking hold of his little harmless heart. As he came along near his legs, Azel curved his body and purred, winding himself around the dark legs. Xanthos looked from his companion to Miykael's soft eyes. "Do not worry brother," The steed told his friend, "He means no harm." Xanthos smiled and then looked to the spotted feline again. "Is he afraid?" Only he could hear his companion's words, and that was only through his mind, not through words. Xanthos did not know how to answer that question and so he looked back to the new-comer with soft orbs. The male didn't look threatened nor afraid, but he couldn't exactly tell.

"What are each of your homes like?" Xanthos smiled, as he had been waiting for the moment to talk of his own home, but he let Solace talked first. As the green-haired stud talked of his own home, Xanthos listened carefully, searching of what may be important to Mirage. Indeed, he did receive a surprise. “The herd within the Foothills is simply called the Foothills. We are led by Apollo the Merciful and Phaedra the Opulent." Once named The Grey. Once led by Ktulu the Constrictor and Ophelia the Forsaken. What had happened while he was gone? But Xanthos knew much of what had happened outside of the Foothills. Psyche, his no-longer-queen, had stepped down from the leader of the Basin and rumors had spread that Deimos the Reaper, and Ulrik the Egineer now lead the land of unicorns. But he had yet to report that to his leads, he planned to do so soon though.

Xanthos returned to reality, seeing the studs staring at home. Solace had finished and now it was his turn to speak of his land. "The World's Edge is a land of peace." The steed stated and smiled, raising his dome high to the air. "We do not seek revenge nor battle. Just peace. We give the ones that do not have a special place, somewhere to call home. Mirage the Dragonheart and Thor the Gentleheart are our Weyrleaders, which we proudly serve under." As he spoke of his queen king, he smiled with loyalty. "Hence our land's name, we live at the end of the world, and the beginning of the seas. We serve the Moon Goddess, for she has graced us during our hardest battles of which we've came out to be victorious." When Xanthos dipped his dome once he finished. Now all he waiting for, was a response.. The Foothills or the Edge?

BEFORE I DIE

Credits

Messages In This Thread
this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-22-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-22-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Xanthos - 10-22-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-24-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-25-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Xanthos - 10-27-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-30-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 11-01-2013, 12:53 AM