Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
m i y k a e l
AND IF LOVING HER IS HEARTACHE FOR ME
AND IF HOLDING HER MEANS THAT I HAVE TO BLEED
THEN I AM THE MARTYR - LOVE IS TO BLAME

The day is hot, though fully welcomed and embraced by the dunskin tobiano. So hot that even the occasional breeze slipping through the trees and sweeping past them felt warm. The silence between the trio of males is brief and within moments they proceed with business. Miykael is here to find a new home (and to find Alysanne but that is of another matter entirely). Exhaling softly, he shifts his position to one more relaxed and more comfortable. The big cat that had accompanied the second stallion seemed harmless and for that Miykael is glad. As the cheetah moved towards him, he purred and rubbed himself on Miykael's legs. With a soft chuckle, the dunskin paint lowers his muzzle towards the cat and nickers gently and quietly in greeting. 'Don't worry brother, he means no harm' he heard Xanthos say. Raising his head once more, he looked to Xanthos. "Forgive me for sounding... ill-informed," he begins, pausing a moment in order to gather his words carefully. "but, what is he exactly?" Odds were high that he'd need to explain but even Miykael didn't know where to begin. Where he had come from, not everything was as it seemed and odds were high that any cheetahs he came upon were simply demons in disguise. This one, Azel, seemed to be of a different sort - less demonic, more natural.

But one could never be too careful.

Miykael turned his attention to Solace, then, listening as the green-haired stallion informed him about his home. The Foothills sounded very pleasant - the trees would certainly make it an easy adjustment for the dunskin tobiano stallion. They would likely remind him of his previous home where he spent much of his time in the forests of Beta Corvi. When Solace spoke of loyalty - a concept near and dear to Miykael - the stallion nods his head in approval. "The Foothills sound wonderful." There is a warmth in his eyes and a hint of joy. Miykael settled in, digesting the information provided to him while waiting (mere moments it seemed) for Xanthos to describe his home. When the other began to speak, Miykael focused his attention on him. His eyes, as blue as the clear summer sky, are soft though intently watching the other. Peace. He mentions peace and the dunskin tobiano's heart skips a beat.

Nocturne had never known peace.

Miykael had never truly known peace. Not even when he died and became an angel.

Only strife. Only sadness. Only the endless battle between good and evil.

The thought of peace warmed his heart and inevitably pulled him towards the Edge as a future home. Miykael, however, knows that complete and endless peace is impossible to achieve; thus making his decision far more difficult. As a being that values loyalty and peace - Miykael finds himself torn. One part of him is drawn to the peace and change of scenery that the Edge would provide while the other part of him is drawn to the familiarity provided by the Foothills. After a moment of silence, the pegasus glances from one stallion to the other. "This is quite a difficult decision." he finally says, his uncertainty clear. "Both places sound like they would suit me well." He pauses, shuffles his white wings uncomfortably and attempts to make the decision. After a moment of silence, the stallion continues. "Although, I must admit that I find myself pulled towards the World's Edge. I would love to visit the Foothills someday in the near future should I be welcomed." Miykael offers Solace a soft smile, hoping he hadn't offended the green-haired stallion. "Perhaps we will meet again soon, brother Solace." He adds, lowering his head respectfully to the stallion. After a moment, the dunskin tobiano shifts his attention to Xanthos (and his feline companion) and offers him a friendly smile. "Lead on, brother Xanthos. I am eager to see the Edge."
image credits
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-22-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-22-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Xanthos - 10-22-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-24-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-25-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Xanthos - 10-27-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-30-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 11-01-2013, 12:53 AM