the Rift

this is my kingdom come [OPEN]

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace listened as he questioned the other stallion about his companion. The question was quite reasonable to him. What species the spotted cat was, was unknown to Solace as well, but he had grown used to the strangeness of Helovia. Many things within the land were confusing and overwhelming at first, especially the strange familiars that wandered with their bonded.

After he finished describing the Foothills to Miykael, he saw the warmth. Then Xanthos began to speak about the Edge. A place of peace, he wasn’t sure what to think of this place. Had they found him within the Threshold it wouldn’t have surprised him if he had chosen that path, but Solae wasn’t the same stallion that had entered the Threshold. All of the changes within his heart was from the Foothills, and this Edge would have just let him remain within his same routine. Seeking solely peace was something of the past for him, but he respected those that just wanted to live a simple life, and part of Solace still clung to a simple life, but he was in a place where he needed purpose. The Foothills gave him purpose.

The stallion’s uncertainty is evident to Solace, and he couldn’t blame him. Choosing a home was a drastic decision that could make a pivotal impact on one’s life. When Miykael made his choice, Solace returned the smile toward the other stallion. No ill will was held toward the stranger. He chose the place that his heart had been drawn to, and all that mattered to Solace was that he would be happy.

“I am sure you would be welcome to visit,” Solace said dipping is head at Miykael, and he cast a brief glance at Xanthos. His expression made it clear that he expected this stallion to take the utmost care of the newcomer. “Our paths may cross again, and I hope the roads you travel in Helovia bring you joy. May you thrive in your new home.”
With that, Solace turned and walked off into the trees. There was no reason to linger here, home was calling to him.

text

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-22-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-22-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Xanthos - 10-22-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-24-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-25-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Xanthos - 10-27-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-30-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 11-01-2013, 12:53 AM