the Rift

Gotta Catch 'em All [Graveyard- Arlo]

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy
a r l o

W e decided it was time, time again to go searching for a fight, our bloodlust was yet again surging through our veins. We could only hope our next opponent was more worthy than the other, who ran from the battlefield like a little girl as soon as it turned nasty. We decided to move further afield, away from the simple clearing that was the setting for our first attempt at bloodspill. We pushed on forwards, dressed in a tight black costume that covered us from flanks to neck, with a large hood flung back, and a small scythe tied into our tail, with white out orbs and some red dripping from our maw.

We were so consumed with our bloodrage, that we didn’t notice that we had encroached upon a pokemon battlefield, where an apparently angry trainer now stood. But what was this? We had been beaten to it. Our lip curled in disgust as we recognised who it was. It was that rude git who had threatened us when the other had still been in control. The weakling had simply walked away, but now was the time for our revenge upon this shaggy beast that was still insisting on carrying a man bag. This time, we would take him up on his offer of a fight and this time it would be his blood spilled on this strange looking floor. He, along with Skywalker were my nemeses, it was a shame really, we could be a force so strong together, warriors united. But the other had gotten in the way which had made sure that their, and our back was up whenever we crossed paths.

We barely placed a hoof on the well groomed terrain when the bastard flung himself forwards, ignoring all proper sportsmanlike behaviour, scarcely giving us a chance to move out of the way. But lets be honest, its not like we would have done anything different. For a large brute, he moved quickly and barrelled right into us, chest to chest taking the wind right out of our sails. As he primed himself for a second battering, we quickly shifted myself off to the left, so that his knees only just grazed against me, serving only to push us slightly off balance.

We flicked my harks as we heard slight scuffle behind us, and before we knew what was going on, a vine whipped itself out of nowhere and wrapped itself around our right hind, pulling us to the ground. We screeched in anger, as we flailed to escape the tendrils, leaving us slightly grazed down on our right hand side. Our blood was boiling as we finally dragged ourselves to our feet and turned to face our second foe. We went to lunge ourselves at the pokemon, ivories knashing. “What on earth do you think you are doing? We could crush you into tiny pieces..” We hissed in a serpent like manner. However, we realised that our vengeance against Oxy was more important. “But you aren’t worth it, now scram, before we decide you are..” With that, we turned our rage back to the appropriate outlet and primed to retaliate, wincing slightly as our graze stung slightly.

Knowing that we were lighter, smaller and therefore faster than the heavyset brute in front of us, we flung ourselves forward, harks pinned and ivories bared, as we closed the gap between the two of us, we launched ourselves from our haunches and attempted to tear at his flanks with our teeth. If all else failed, we span ourselves around, and bucked, striking out with our hind legs, attempting to knock him completely off balance.

At this point, our bloodlust was screaming, causing our head to pound and our heart to race, white out orbs blazing. Rage was consuming our entire being, this bastard was going down. We screeched in glee, finally, this was the catharsis we needed..

[[638 words, 1/3]]

" "
Fugue
638 words.
@[Oxy]

&CROWS WILL FLEE THE SCENE,
AS IF TO REMIND ME
HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE I'VE SEEN A DOVE.

Messages In This Thread
Gotta Catch 'em All [Graveyard- Arlo] - by Oxy - 10-22-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: Gotta Catch 'em All [Graveyard- Arlo] - by Arlo - 10-24-2013, 02:33 PM