the Rift

Colt :: Dark

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark
:: [Magic: FirexEarth (U) | Able to kick dirt or rocks with the same force of a handgun's bullet with 70% accuracy.]
» Must roll a 10 sided die for results of attack. May only use one post at a time in any thread and can only use a maximum of four times in normal threads.

[U] = 70% accuracy. 4 times.

:: [Companion: Dragon | Fire Breath]

Not sure how specific I have to be, I don't really care about Royal, Plain or Common dragons, so long as it's a dragon. Though I suppose a red or black dragon would work best with her color scheme ;D
[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Up to date

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark
please add --

magic
-- earth x fire | ability to kick one large rock that shatters into 9 "pellets/bebes" upon firing, replicating a 00 buckshot ( only 30% accuracy )
» Must roll a 10 sided die for results of attack. May only use one post at a time in any thread and can only use a maximum of four times in normal threads.
--- earth x fire (u) | ability to kick one large rock that shatters into 9 "pellets/bebes" upon firing, replicating a 00 buckshot ( 70% accuracy )

-- earth x fire | ability to kick dirt or rocks in quick succession like that of a fully automatic M4 Carbine ( only 30% accuracy )
--- earth x fire (u) | ability to kick dirt or rocks in quick succession like that of a fully automatic M4 Carbine ( 70% accuracy )

item
-- genetic mutation | able to have 3 magic abilities

-- enchanted item | a silver bullet attached to a chain around her neck. grows warm when she's in the presence of someone with fire magic. gets hotter depending on how close she is.
[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Whit Posts: 2
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'7" :: 28
Whit
up to date