the Rift

[PRIVATE] don't forget the violence

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu

The last time he had seen the cougar of a mare, she had been stalking through the trees of the Threshold, testing him with her barbed words. He had responded as always had- with hot anger flushing his body, hooves stirring on the dry ground, teal eyes turning to daggers, his sentences clipped short. Once, he might have liked that- if it had been his father instead of him, just like Eva challenging his sire. Except Evangeline had never quite been like Histe with her acid rain; she had been diplomat, not a fighter.

Where’s her cougar now? Ricochet can’t see the lithe predator, not here and not over there. His nostrils flare, testing the air of the musk of damp fur and blood, but every scent is overpowered with the stench of released bowels and the hint of decay that comes with murder.

Her voice is a rasp closer to a stallion’s than a mare’s. For a moment he considers fighting her for it. It makes for a nice toy for his boy, and a warning to any other beasts having a horn on their head. Still, by rights it’s her, for she was the one to kill the lovers.

“My dog doesn’t go easy, just like me. You’ll find more than you bargained for.” The Incendiary’s ears slant back, the skin about his eyes going tight. “But… Guns, give.” The dog’s jaws open obediently enough, though he gives a whine of complaint. Ricochet knocks it forwards with a hoof insolently, never taking his eyes off Histe, not trusting her enough not to attack when his attention is diverted.

It wasn't worth picking a fight over, not when one day he would have all of the unicorns laying their heads at his feet.

“Do you often hunt unicorn?”

R I C O C H E T
I only want you to see | My favorite part of me
And not my ugly side, not my ugly side

HP: 49.5
We want you for the Equine Empire.

Messages In This Thread
don't forget the violence - by Histe - 10-23-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: don't forget the violence - by Ricochet - 10-23-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: don't forget the violence - by Histe - 11-06-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: don't forget the violence - by Ricochet - 11-10-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: don't forget the violence - by Histe - 11-13-2013, 10:49 PM