the Rift

[PRIVATE] don't forget the violence

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

| Histe | Mare | 5 | 15.1hh | Equine

"I fought you once before." Histe reminded Ricochet as he attempted to tell her that him and his dog would not go easily. "I was not as impressed as you would lead yourself to believe, little master." The grin that curls her mouth is the same wicked grin that she had the day he'd found her and charged in to fight her for attempting to kill his dog. Did he love the dog that much? Hardly. Was the dog useful? Perhaps. Would it be fun to kill him? Yes. She laughed then, knowing that it, along with the nickname, would grate on the stallion's nerves and anger him.

Her pale eyes watched the dog as it protested then released the horn from its slobbering mouth. Ricochet kicked it closer to her and she lifted her hoof then slammed it down on the horn as it slid under her hoof. It cracked and splintered and her gaze rose to meet Ricochet's and she wondered if he knew she was imagining crushing the dog's head under her hoof. Histe ground the horn into the dirt, this time imagining she had crushed Ricochet's skull and was grinding his brains into the soil.

Oh, if she could only project the images she often saw in her own mind. He would be running for the hills.

"Do you often hunt unicorn?"

"I hunt whatever I want." Came her reply. Unicorn and Pegasus were her preference, but she preyed on her own species as well. She remembered Jackal fondly, though she still didn't know his name or care to know it, for that matter. "I've hunted Equine." She clarified. "And I've hunted dragon." The wicked grin appeared again. "I would hunt you if I thought you were worth my time." Somewhere in the trees overhead the low growl of a cougar could be heard as it voiced its agreement, but he remained unmoving among the branches and leaves.

@[Ricochet]
credits

Messages In This Thread
don't forget the violence - by Histe - 10-23-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: don't forget the violence - by Ricochet - 10-23-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: don't forget the violence - by Histe - 11-06-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: don't forget the violence - by Ricochet - 11-10-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: don't forget the violence - by Histe - 11-13-2013, 10:49 PM